• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Volvo V70 T5 Wagon for Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_Madison CT

Reaction score
Time to sell the wife's car. We bought a Suburban to haul around half my son's baseball team.

2001 Volvo V70 T5 Wagon

This is the "performance" Volvo wagon (247hp) that got rave reviews. This car was never driven hard at all. It fact it was babied. It was used 95% locally by my wife to ferry the kids around and to bring her to work. It has been extremely reliable, but we bought it because of the Volvo safety record. Oil Changes every 3000 miles, and the tires are new about 6 months and only 2500 miles ago. This car sold for over $45K when new.

Mileage: 72K

Exterior = 9.0 (out of 10)

Interior = 9.5

It has every conceivable option by Volvo. (i.e. SRS, Anti-Lock brakes,leather, moon roof, automatic, air, air bags everywhere, etc etc..)

It also has the rear facing 3rd seat option which makes it a 7 passenger vehicle.

Price: $11,500 (please check NADA and Kelly Blue Book) (oh yeah, there are no liens or loans on this. We have the title)

VolvoV70T5005.jpg

VolvoV70T5004.jpg

VolvoV70T5008.jpg

VolvoV70T5014.jpg

VolvoV70T5013.jpg

VolvoV70T5015.jpg

Latest posts

Back