• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 1801 PARKER / F115 YAMAHA 235 HOURS

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlanticbeach

Reaction score
I am selling my 2002 Parker 1801. Completely gone through by my son and I in the Summer and Fall. Wiring, battery box rewire,(switch removed off transom wall and installed on Polyboard) all new Type A1 fuel lines from tank to engine (tank pumped, cleaned and new sending unit installed) new Racor 2 Micron filter and stainless head, new Bilge Pump, new scuppers,GEMLUX stainless thru hulls, new deck plates (TH marine screw down 10 inch not 8 inch,) all hardware removed and sealed with epoxy and reinstalled ( swim platform and anything else that was attached to the boat)

F115 with 235 hours. Injectors cleaned ,plugs, thermostat, fuel filter, all oil changed (engine and lower unit for winter storage) and new 2 inch rigging hose attached to motor instead of Parker's messy rigging, nothing is rigged outside the tube including fuel lines, Seastar Hydraulic Steering with all new helm and cylinder seals.

New Stars and Stripes hull paint in July 2013 (Paint job alone cost $2000)

Has Black Bimini Top

Sits on Loadrite Aluminum trailer with rollers (poly) but can be converted back to bunk trailer if desired. (Torsion Axle not springs) new trailer lights and U-bolts on trailer.
We spent a lot of time making it right and then some.

Only reason we will sell is we have 2 of them and a 21 Deep V that we are going to work on in 2014. That will be my son's boat. The Ice Blue 18 Parker I redid is on the Project forum.
Check that one out. Same effort in this one as we put in that one.

I will post more pictures when I can get them. Boat is winterized and under full Sunbrella Canvas cover that goes with the boat. Cover is Black.

PRICE IS $15,250

REGULATOR 23 Twin F150 Yamahas
BAYRIDER 1860 YAMAHA F90
CAROLINA SKIFF 16 MERC 20
CAROLINA SKIFF CC EVINRUDE 35
RIVER OX 16
Report this post

Attachments

• 02 Parker 18(1) (Medium).jpg
    02 Parker 18(1) (Medium).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 971
  • IMG_2453.JPG
    IMG_2453.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 972
  • Parker 18 2.jpg
    Parker 18 2.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 938
  • Parker 18.jpg
    Parker 18.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 938
What a beautiful color on that hull!

Parker should copy that one!

When and where can boat be seen? Do you have any contact information?

Boat is currently parked at my daughter's house in Wilmington, NC

My son lives there as well so anyone can give me a ring and it can be arranged.

Feel free to PM me and I will send you my cell phone and answer any questions about the boat.

Bob

Boat is Sold. Thanks to all the inquiries. I will miss this one but it is going to a good home in New York.

Back