• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 2520 Parker Pilothouse for sale-**SOLD*:(

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albacorey

Reaction score
2002 PARKER BOATS 2520 M/V Sport Cabin, 25' Parker 2520 M/V Sport Cabin - The boat that is made to fish. . has complete package that includes full electronics,Northstar 952 color gps, Northstar 800 Loran, Cvs 106 Fish finder,Raymarine radar, cd stereo with speakers, a Yamaha 225 horse power 2 stroke, ox66,(600 Hrs) Fully maintained. a portable marine head and a cockpit that will hold a small crowd. Boat is kept in Montauk, NY.
Breaks my heart to sell this boat, as it is everything I ever wanted in a boat, Just cant afford it anymore. Will put in water for sea trials for serious buyer. Boat is mint

Asking price is $27,200
Updated price, eager to sell

If interested, please call 631-831-7154
Or send message

Thanks
Corey

Attachments

• Parker.jpg
    Parker.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,577
Hello,

Just a pointless comment but I have a 2520 2002 model also. The only differences being that I have two motors and am not equipted for fishing and do not have the extra electronics, just a GPS.
I can't imagine why you have not sold the boat for the price you are asking. I would not take less than fifty for mine with the double axle trailer under it.
Good luck. I assume you have it listed in other forums?

Hub

The post title says **SOLD**, so I'm guessing the boat has gone to a new home.

Latest posts

Back