• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 parker 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutch9138

Reaction score
I found this Parker he is asking 30k, and i was wondering what you guys think about it? should i go for it?

thanks

2003 Parker Marine 2320 Sport Cabin/pilothouse, 2007 Yamaha 225 Four Stroke outboard and EZ Loader aluminum trailer with four wheel disc brakes. Equipped to catch fish!! Full transom, motor bracket, fish box, swim platform with folding ladder and 22 gallon live well, 9 rod aluminum rocket launcher. Saltwater washdown, 10 gallon fresh water washdown. Garmin color GPS, 667 Furuno color fish finder, VHF radio, Jensen AM/FM stereo with CD player

Sounds like a good price if it was well taken care of. and the motor has low hours.. With the repower seems maybe the boat has many hours. ask and check carefully . It is hard to hurt these boats but it is not hard to make them look bad due to hard fishing and no mant.

It was repowered due to an oil leak, with the motor being under warranty yamaha decided to put an 07 powerhead on it, the new powerhead has aprox 400 hrs. the boat looks good it has one owner.

Latest posts

Back