• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 2120 Pilot House $30K

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mack

Reaction score
2004 2120 Pilot House
150 2 stroke Yamaha w/stainless steel prop
Swim Platform
Brand new cockpit bimini top that covers the entire deck with boot.
Spreader Light
Porta Potti and jump seat cushions.

This boat has barely been used. It has 98 hours on the motor and fresh bottom paint, just waxed and scrubbed. Ready to go. I am buying a house and had no plans on selling her, but I am going to put it out there for anyone interested. I will hopefully take some photos to post to the site this weekend. Boat shows like new. Located in Suffolk County Long Island on the North Shore.
$30,000.
516-316-7040.
I am having trouble attaching photos. E-MAIL @[email protected]

Lowest price 2120 on the market. I am having trouble posting pictures on this site. Please look on Craigslist.com for the New York area for pictures of this 2004 boat..........You can keep the 3 chickens........

Mack, I'll try and post a pic of your boat for you.. Maybe it will help your sale.. MG

Attachments

• MACKBOAT 2.jpg
    MACKBOAT 2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,749
  • MACKBOAT 1.jpg
    MACKBOAT 1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,748
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's funny, even if they mis-spelled FishFactory :lol:

(FishFactory is NOT spelled kidcochiese)

Nice...... Real nice........ Now I am keeping my vessel....Thats all I can stands..I cant stands no more.................

Mack, I was looking out for you posting your picture. Remember the Ninja skills I have with a computer. I even gave a shout out to FishFactory down in North Carolina.. MG

Attachments

• MACKBOAT 2.jpg
    MACKBOAT 2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,692
Major LOL!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too bad computers can't catch fish. :p :wink:

Back