• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 1801 for sale 22,500-like new

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddziemian

Reaction score
2006 parker 1801 with a 2006 yamaha 115 four stroke out board and 2006 5 starr roller tailer. The engine sips gas. At 30mph, it comsumes only 6.2 gallons per hours! This boat was purchased in aug of 2006 brand new. The boat has hardly been used. The boat and motor only have 31.2 hours!! It's barely past it's break in. It's like getting a brand new boat. Some of the features include A garmin 540s gps, chart plotter, and sonar. yamaha command link controls , jbl marine stereo cd player, leaning post coner and center consol cover, safetly package, raw water wash, front platform, with cushions all around, uniden VHF with folding 4' antenna Sport Console, Compass, Horn, Leaning Post, Stainless Steel Deck Hardware [8" Cleats: Bow & Stern], Bottom paint, Stainless Steel Rodholders (2 pair),Molded Anchor Locker on Foredeck, Mechanical steering(No,Feedback) with Stainless Steel Wheel, Custom Accessory Panel, Navigation Lights, Cockpit Lighting, Bilge Pump with float switch, Rod Storage & Toe Rails under gunwale Stern Jump Seats with hinged lids, cushions & grab rails. Boarding Platform with ladder, Self Bailing Cockpit with nonskid surface, Hull & Deck Joint Thru-Bolted (S/S Fasteners), Heavy Duty Sport Rub Rail Flotation Foam. I also have a custom leaning post cover and cover for the center console. I also have a full cushion for the forward platform and all seats. I am a fly fishing man and have kept the layout very clean. It is an excellent boat, you will not be disapointted. All service and maintenance has been performed at Don's marine in RI. My job keeps me too busy to use the boat.
David Dziemian-857-272-8114 happy to send along pics

Attachments

• DSCN0565_2.jpg
    DSCN0565_2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 502
Back