• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 2320SL - F250 - 200 hours - NY

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That boat is pimped to the max...
A great deal for someone who doesn't care for boat projects. 8)

Good luck!

Don't do it ... I'd buy a smaller house or would put off house improvements/projects first. And NEVER sell a boat (or firearm :oops: ) for a woman.

DaleH":fptjp5u8 said:
Don't do it ... I'd buy a smaller house or would put off house improvements/projects first. And NEVER sell a boat (or firearm :oops: ) for a woman.
Words of wisdom! :!:

Parker23":2txxwsw0 said:
DaleH":2txxwsw0 said:

Unfortunately, buying a house in Brooklyn -- even now -- is an expensive undertaking. Good luck with the sale, it sounds like a beautiful boat.

Fly Rod":aamr8lm7 said:
Parker23":aamr8lm7 said:
DaleH":aamr8lm7 said:

Unfortunately, buying a house in Brooklyn -- even now -- is an expensive undertaking. Good luck with the sale, it sounds like a beautiful boat.

It's definitely expensive buying a house in an upscale Brooklyn neighborhood and planning a HUGE wedding at the same time. (And deciding to change half the house around doesn't help either!)

Anyway, the broker has the boat on their website. Here is the link for anyone who is interested.

http://www.whitewaterboats.com/inventor ... ils&id=269

Thanks!

Dom

DaleH":2wumlpa3 said:

I used to agree with that. I turned my gun collection into a wedding/engagement ring. The only ones I really miss are three HK P7M8s. Luckily there's not much that my Glock 19 can't do. :D

Come tax time I'm going to try to talk the wife into letting me get a Sig...but I'd rather have a Parker. :wink:

Hey would you be willing to part out your rocket launcher? I have cash in hand! I need one for my 2120

Some pics posted here might help or a link to the website.

would like to see pics of the pimped out ride 8)

VERY NICE! It looks like that boat is part of your soul.My wife would not allow me to sell mine for a house. She knows every time something went wrong I would blame her for making me sell my Parker.

Tyler":2hoc4bpa said:
VERY NICE! It looks like that boat is part of your soul.My wife would not allow me to sell mine for a house. She knows every time something went wrong I would blame her for making me sell my Parker.

That boat is part of me. I still can't believe I have it for sale.

My wife would NEVER force me to sell it. It's my decision alone. Believe me, once my house mortgage is paid, I'll be back with a 2820. :)

Dom

Come on dom, you will come back with a 34-footer,with all this going on i hope you get a house on water in like mill basin dock and all so when you get new boat you wont have to pay these prices we pay for docking in brooklyn!!!

Keith FDNY":qtfnzp3s said:
Come on dom, you will come back with a 34-footer,with all this going on i hope you get a house on water in like mill basin dock and all so when you get new boat you wont have to pay these prices we pay for docking in brooklyn!!!

Thanks Keith! I hope so!

North Shore Boater":17r7aoxc said:
The boat is beautiful. I was at White Water the other day and I looked her. Just keep it.

Thanks for the compliment! If it doesn't sell by spring I might just do that!

:)

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to let those who are interested know that the price of my boat is now HIGHLY negotiable. Also, keep in mind it's being sold by a dealership, so trades are welcome.

Thanks.

Back