• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 2520 Parker No Longer for sale :)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tara11

Reaction score
Dale,
I would delete this post, just cannot figure out how ? So if you could, I would appreciate it :) we have decided not to sell for now,

Well, we are having second thoughts about selling, it is not a money issue, so I am taking it off the market, my son wants to fish :)

We keep everything covered in the winter, radome, gps antennas, put life raft inside, long bait table ( made out of starboard) even have covers for the LED spreader lights, will post a few pics this weekend with the tower up and the inside organized, it is a tough boat and we made it more overnight friendly, the mattress are trucker mattress and everything is in perfect working condition, the only thing that could be added would be a steering on the tower, the rest is top notch, there is a new round 13 or 17 gallon bait tank of the starboard side of the motor bracket, called Armstrong and they said no problem, so no bait tank plumbing runs anywhere near the gas tank, all the projects are here in the project section, just search if you want history on the boat, and the removing of sections of the inside of the pilot house to add a table and sink and all we did, we conferred with the engineers at Parker before we cut anything.
Better Pictures this weekend, it is turn key ready, were going to go out and fish this Sat, but the weather may postpone, anyone interested,let me know if you have any question, we are throwing in everything, fenders etc............
Craig

Bro, say it ain't so!

Can't believe your selling. Must be moving up in size?

I can vouch for the "Hulihan". Very nicely rigged, and Craig does things right.

Good luck with the sale!

Back