• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 2520xl SC For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daydreamer2

Reaction score
Check out the listing for my 2006 Parker 2520 xl sport cabin for sale on http://www.yachtworld.com. Boat is in great shape with all the options. f250 yamaha only has 301 easy hours on it. Boat is located in Gloucester Virginia and is listed with Oyster Cove Boat Works. The listing agent is Joe Sibley 804-694-7811. Asking price is 59,900 or best offer which includes 2012 dual axel trailer. It is listed under epic yachts through oyster cove boatworks. There is about 35 good pics on there. Great boat in great shape.

The boat is located in Gloucester Virginia and being sold by Joe Sibley at Oyster Cove Boatworks. Only reason Im selling is I have a slowly failing heart at a young age and boat is to big for me to handle. It is a turn key great shape boat with top knotch service done on it all times. Joe Sibley is one of my best friends and fished regularly on it with me so he knows the boat well. Thanks to the previous classic parker member got christ for posting link.

I would be willing to do a partial trade,for a center console or bay boat if any one intersted. Otherwise,bring some reasonable offers want her gone.

Absolutely no corrosion what so ever. I had a fuel issue this past fall I thought. Got 900 dollars of injectors cleaned and filters ended up being a anti siphon valve on gas tank. Never a gas problem. Bad for me good for new owners. Very negotiable on price. Just had a sale on it but financing fell thru

Price drop 52,000 or best offer boat needs to go. Bring all reasonable offers.

Still needs to go! Some body can get a turnkey Parker with low hours and lots of options for half of what a new one is

Just found out I'm getting a lvad pump in heart at 41 years old. Got to stay out of boat for 2 years until I receive a new heart. So trades not a good fit right now. Thanks

Good morning,

I am interested in your boat. I live in NY. Could you call me at five one six five seven eight five four four eight to discuss. *No need to call back I just spoke to Joe. Hopefully I can get down there on Tuesday.

Thank you

I left a massage on the phone # on first post today and elailed yesterday to the yacht world contact without reply... Will wait. Looks great. what do I do with my '93 2520? Would like an F250, winlass and some of the "new" features!

Back