• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 2820xl twin 250 four strokes

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REELENTLESS

Reaction score
2820 Parker for sale with twin yammi, 250 four strokes with 160 hours. This bout is in perfect condition. I have raymarine E-120 flush mounted in the dash, 2 E-80s mounted to. I have a 4kw open array radar, and a 1000watt transducer ( thru hull). I have a heading sensor with radar overlay, and a dsm300 digital fish finder. I also have icom 504 flush mounted in the helm. Sony disc player radio with a 10 disk changer. Digital antennas for the icom. The boat has a custom leaning post mounted in the cockpit. Also has lee 19' outriggers. If anyone is interested in this great fishing machine give me a call on my cell, 631-831-8661 or pm me. This boat tops out at 53mp and cruises at 40mp. Boat was purchased december of 06 and was put in the water for the first time in may of 07. Runs perfect, had all servises done by perfessionals. Call and save thousand. James

i was wondering what you are asking for the battle ship?i have a 2520 and am thinking about upgrading to the 2820...do you have anymore pictures??
thanks mike

I am asking $110,000. This boat is warrantied to 2012. I have over 25000, in electronics alone. 160 hours.

This boat is off the hook!
Curious why have 2 E80's if you have the E120?
Wish I had an extra 100K or so....

I have 1 e-80 set up for targeting birds, and use the other for fish finder. When i am not targeting birds i will use visaversa, all 3 machines link together via sea talk. Ray has great electronics. And thanks, this boat is great.

Tim C

Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully I get a taker soon. I have had alot of tire kickers and people with no money! :roll:

James
USGC AUX
18-06

Back