2006 NC Wildlife Office Parker 21 Deep V Center Console - Need an extra key and a cover. Any suggestions?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call T-Tops and speak to their sales staff. I had them make one for a 2019 Parker 21se. If they have the dimensions on file for a 21 dv they should be able to turn one out in a couple weeks.

https://ttopcovers.com/
I have a top from them for a 27’ Grady. The top fits well and is durable. Expensive yes, but it should last at least 10 years.

I took the bidding on that boat up to $12k but then backed away on the last day as the bidding war started.

Congratulations on winning it!

Please post some additional pictures of the boat when you can.
Thanks, and I will once I get it sorted. We pressure washed it the other day and it cleaned up very nicely.

I have a top from them for a 27’ Grady. The top fits well and is durable. Expensive yes, but it should last at least 10 years.
Great on the quality. Again thanks for the tip.

Thanks, I used to check that site frequently. Was it accurately described in the posting?
It was described as being in poor condition. I found and spoke to the resource officer who operated the boat and it hasn't been run in over 3 years so I've been taking my time going through it and haven't even started it yet. It was listed as having a chart plotter and gps with a RayMarine dome on the top. So I knew by the description it had the radar and fishfinder integrated into the system. When I picked up the boat despite being listed none of it was there. It had all be stolen. I'm working that out now with NC. The boat was dirty but cleaned up really nice. I was able to get some service records and it seems when it gets plugged in for a diagnostic it will be well under 500 hours on the motor. The boat was pretty filthy but cleaned up great. The motor does turn immediately, the tilt works flawlessly. The trailer was also listed in poor condition and on that one they got it right. One of the axles broke on the way home. We had it repaired in Maryland where it happened. I have to replace the trailer brakes too but once that's done the trailer will be right. In addition to the RayMarine Seatalk system that was stolen they also took the anchor, VHF radio and all of the lighting. None of that stuff was listed so I'm not working that out with NC but it's still an unexpected expense. I'll know more when I get it started. The first step in starting it was to get the 3 plus year old fuel out; which I've done. I also have a prefilter I'm putting in line to catch anyting that may come out of that tank. If the motor doesn't have any major issues it was a great buy. Hopefully I have some time this week before leaving for Canada on Sunday to get it running.

Thanks for the suggestion and the link. What did they charge you for your cover and what is the quality? Thanks again. Peter
That particular cover cost almost $1400. It was custom built with a hole for the power pole, and modified to fit without removing the trolling motor. They also lined the inside, where the cover came in contact with the trolling motor, with a rubber material to reduce wear and/or puncture from a blade. Personally, I don't think you can find a better cover. My last one was 12 years old when I sold the boat and looked also brand new.

Congrats on the boat. I'm chiming in here so I can follow the thread.
Would love to see some pictures once you've cleaned it up.
Sounds like a great project. Congrats again.

Welcome to the club of buying a mystery boat where everything that was on it, has been stolen. Cross your fingers on that gas tank being good. It’s good to hear that engine only has 500 hours.

It was described as being in poor condition. I found and spoke to the resource officer who operated the boat and it hasn't been run in over 3 years so I've been taking my time going through it and haven't even started it yet. It was listed as having a chart plotter and gps with a RayMarine dome on the top. So I knew by the description it had the radar and fishfinder integrated into the system. When I picked up the boat despite being listed none of it was there. It had all be stolen. I'm working that out now with NC. The boat was dirty but cleaned up really nice. I was able to get some service records and it seems when it gets plugged in for a diagnostic it will be well under 500 hours on the motor. The boat was pretty filthy but cleaned up great. The motor does turn immediately, the tilt works flawlessly. The trailer was also listed in poor condition and on that one they got it right. One of the axles broke on the way home. We had it repaired in Maryland where it happened. I have to replace the trailer brakes too but once that's done the trailer will be right. In addition to the RayMarine Seatalk system that was stolen they also took the anchor, VHF radio and all of the lighting. None of that stuff was listed so I'm not working that out with NC but it's still an unexpected expense. I'll know more when I get it started. The first step in starting it was to get the 3 plus year old fuel out; which I've done. I also have a prefilter I'm putting in line to catch anyting that may come out of that tank. If the motor doesn't have any major issues it was a great buy. Hopefully I have some time this week before leaving for Canada on Sunday to get it running.
Cool. When you get a chance post up some pictures, would love to see it

That particular cover cost almost $1400. It was custom built with a hole for the power pole, and modified to fit without removing the trolling motor. They also lined the inside, where the cover came in contact with the trolling motor, with a rubber material to reduce wear and/or puncture from a blade. Personally, I don't think you can find a better cover. My last one was 12 years old when I sold the boat and looked also brand new.
Thanks again for the tips. Peter

I bought a 2006 North Carolina Wildlife Officer Enforcement Boat at auction a week and a half ago from the state of North Carolina. It's my first Parker and I'm happy to have it. It came with the T Top they have put on the boats at the time it was built. I'm wondering if anyone here can steer me in the direction of 2 things? Also there was a bit of discussion about the boat here on the forum I was the person to ultimately buy it and we went down last week and brought it back here to RI from Raleigh.

1 - An Extra key - it only came with 1

2 - A cover for the boat?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Peter
I bought a 2006 North Carolina Wildlife Officer Enforcement Boat at auction a week and a half ago from the state of North Carolina. It's my first Parker and I'm happy to have it. It came with the T Top they have put on the boats at the time it was built. I'm wondering if anyone here can steer me in the direction of 2 things? Also there was a bit of discussion about the boat here on the forum I was the person to ultimately buy it and we went down last week and brought it back here to RI from Raleigh.

1 - An Extra key - it only came with 1

2 - A cover for the boat?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Peter
I put this post up a few weeks ago and first and foremost I want to thank everyone for the responses. Still getting the boat sorted because it sat for 3 plus years and I've been traveling quite a bit lately but it's nearing being ready for the water. I'm also converting it from law enforcement to fishing. It's turning out to be a very good purchase. The boat is solid and the 2010 etec only has 458 hours on it. More than that the State of North Carolina made good on the listed but stolen before pickup electronics which was great. I'll post some pics when we get it all ready but for now wanted to thank everyone for their input and suggestions.

Looking forward to seeing it.
I really want to get one and restore it as well.

I was lucky to find it. It was listed here on this post when I got back from a trip to Canada. Watch here and see if people post one. You can also the North Carolina Surplus auction website. Best of luck finding one.

Back