• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 2510 XLD w/ twin 150's

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock Bottom

Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of selling my 2007 2510 xld. It has twin 150's and it has about 250 hrs on it. I spent about $15K on upgrades last year and have yet to use them much. All new garmin including 6212 chart plotter, auto pilot, remote spot light, freshwater wash down, led spreader lights, furuno fish finder, and a few other odds and ends. It also has a windlass and radar. I would only sell if it was in the to mid $50k range. It's located in Deale, Md if you have any interest send me a PM and I can get you some pics as I can never figure out how to post them on CP. No brokers please
Jake

I also have a 2006 Saleen Mustang Convertible that is supercharged and only has 3500 miles for any of you car buffs.

Nice power on her? ... and NICE toys sir, sorry to see you sell them :(

Sorry for not updating the post. I have decided not to sell as my kids have finally shown some interest in fishing. I appreciate the interest and if things change you guys will be the first to know. I hope to see you all out on the water.

Latest posts

Back