2007 Annapolis in-water boat show photos

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
The 2007 Annapolis Powerboat Show was held this past Thursday thru Sunday (11-14 Oct) under sunny and breezy skies.

It's always tough to get good photographs during the in-water show, but I was able to get a few to share. Here are some of the boats that caught my eye...

Obviously, the first place I checked out was the Parker contingent tied up at city dock in Ego Alley.

Image-AEA6297C7AB611DC.jpg

I met up with CP'er Boatron and he introduced me to Robin Parker who was on station at the Tri-State tent.
I was in a bit of a hurry to get back to my station at the BOE slip, so unfortunately my visit was brief. I need to plan a visit to the factory where I'll have more time to see the build process and have a chance to ask about future plans for the Parker line-up. :)

Of course the boat show is all about eye candy and looking at boats I could never hope to afford. My favorites in the OMG catagory were the 60 Viking with the Carolina blue hull and the three 60+' Hatts lined up in a row. :shock:

This Jersey Cape was very cool. Check out the woodwork on the center helm, and check out that bow flare.

Image-AEA5F8D07AB611DC.jpg

Bill Judge (Denton, MD) was showing a beautiful 36 Chesapeake, and an all new 27 center console (with forward cuddy) that was way cool.

Image-AEA5A1DC7AB611DC.jpg

Image-AEA5CD4C7AB611DC.jpg

Still my favorite 'local' boat, a 40 Robbins made by Mathews Brothers (Denton, MD).

Image-AEA54BEC7AB611DC.jpg

Again in the OMG Mega-expensive catagory were these Azimuts all lines up. Talk about tricked out! :shock:

Image-AEA5772A7AB611DC.jpg

Another one of my personal favorites were the Grand Banks Eastbay models. Here is a 45 and a 55.

Image-AEA4F5CA7AB611DC.jpg

Image-AEA4CA5A7AB611DC.jpg

And finally, my 'home' for the show, the Black Lab V23ST being shown by BOE Marine of Annapolis.

Image-AEA440C57AB611DC.jpg

Image-AEA2D3FA7AB611DC.jpg

Image-AEA521137AB611DC.jpg

mmm. I love the Judges. How many rod holders in that 36' :shock: Now that is a nice fishing boat. Love the 27CC too. The t-top looks a little weak though.

I agree on both points. They didn't spare the rod holders on that 36 and the t-top on the 27 does seem to be quite small.

I was kicking around the idea of CC earlier this year and was speaking with Bill about a 24. If I went for it, I was going to get the boat without the top from him and have it done elsewhere (composite yachts or pipe dream marine) as Bill tends to use CE Smith tops.

B-Faithful":3p3gjz31 said:
I was kicking around the idea of CC earlier this year and was speaking with Bill about a 24. If I went for it, I was going to get the boat without the top from him and have it done elsewhere (composite yachts or pipe dream marine) as Bill tends to use CE Smith tops.

I was gonna say that looks like a Smith top. Not a bad piece of hardware, but certainly not on par with the rest of the boat. Don @ Pipe Dreams could really put a work of art on that thing. :)

Good talking to you Kevin. That's not a boat your selling it's a tank that floats.

Prices are out of site these days on new boats. I guess I'll have to keep the 2510 a few more years!

Anthony

susqking":3t73xbe2 said:
Good talking to you Kevin. That's not a boat your selling it's a tank that floats.

Prices are out of site these days on new boats. I guess I'll have to keep the 2510 a few more years!

Anthony

I agree. Costs keep going up. Fuel keeps going up. Insurance keeps going up. Boat sales keep going down (in certain segments of the market). Sooner or later, some of these manufacturers will go belly-up, or some of the lines will cease production.

Thats the good thing about owning a Parker... Even in a slow market, they are in demand. You dont often see a used parker for sale sitting too long (unless the owner is asking too much)

Back