2009 2501DV CC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dowboyz

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been following your forums for some time (great information and topics) and finally registered...I am the proud owner of a 2009 2501DV center console purchased this past fall unused from the dealer. My family and I had the pleasure last week of taking her out on her maiden voyage from of all places, the Parker River! Great boat and we can't wait to put her through her offshore paces fishing! :D

I know you all like pictures, I'll post one soon...

That's a great boat. I'm interested in what you chose for motor/motors. Someday when I grow up and hit the lottery I'm going to buy a 2501. Congratulations.

Welcome aboard!
As you have already discovered... we love boat photos here. :)

As promised, here's a picture....she has twin Yamaha 150hp's...

Attachments

• IMG00025-20110415-1402.jpg
    IMG00025-20110415-1402.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 347
If you don't mind me asking, did the dealer have that in stock or how did you find it? Can you tell me what dealer you bought it from? Dealers up here in the northeast don't ever have the 2501. I almost traded my 23SE for you at Crockers Marine a few years back and would love to get one.

I think I saw that boat the other day from the bridge. I'm also a new Parker owner just a bit down the marsh from you in Essex. Happy boating!

I bought the boat from Riverfront Marine in Salisbury, MA. They also own Riverfront Marina on the Parker River....They are a Parker dealer and had it in stock, we added a couple things - rear folding bench and windlass. I had bought a Wellcraft center console from Riverfront before and their service was and continues to be great. I know they recently sold another 2501 with a single 300hp Yamaha....

Have you had an opportunity to get out on the boat yet? Or is this crappy weather keeping you at the dock? I was wondering if twin 150's were enough power for that big heavy boat.

Been out several times, she runs at around a max speed of 37 knots with a full tank and 4 people on board. Plenty of power for my needs. Around 3800-4000 RPM gets her to around 22 knots something around there anyway, again same fuel and people as before...

Back