• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 21 SE feeler...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coastie743

Reaction score
Well Im kind of torn... Just bought the boat this year (got the first '13 in Wilmington), and Im in the Coast Guard and just got orders to Southwest Harbor, Maine. Debating on taking the 21SE or selling it due to the short season there and getting either a cabin boat or just going witout a rig for the next 3 years.

2013 21 SE
Yamaha F150
Leaning post with backrest
forward platform with cushion
Fusion stereo with ipod dock
pop up cleats
Garmin combo GPS / depth sounder
hydraulic steering
tandem axel road king aluminum trailer
About 45 hours

Asking 41k

Any interest?

I'm tempted to have you deliver it to me on your way by, but I'm a little over a year from getting another one :x I'm in Southern Maine and get up to SWH a few times a year to visit friends. We run a 29 Sailfish CC and on warm days it is great. Southern Maine and the down east region can differ in temperatures, so input from someone in that area would be more helpful.

Attachments

• OKT.jpg
    OKT.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 947
I did until Fall 2011 when I sold my 23se. This year wasn't a bad year to not have a boat as the striper fishing seems to be in decline over the past few years. Up in the SWH area the water stays cold, so stripers are scarce. I don't have a lot of experience up that way, but the shark and tuna can be very good out at the Rock.

coastie743,

My two cents is to bring the boat to Maine. It is an incredibly beautiful coastal area and you may be kicking yourself if you leave it behind.

If you find over time the boat isn't what you want in Maine you can sell it no problem.

I had a good year of fishing for Stripers & Bluefish in the New Meadows / Kennebec River area this year. The Tuna fishing seemed off. Cod are always available.

I think you will really enjoy your time in Southwest Harbor.

Regards,

Dan

Thanks guys!!! The info is greatly appreciated. Just wasnt sure how much I would get to use a cc boat up there. Hate to loose her, love this boat... Most versitile boat I have ever had for sure. Looks like my schedule will be pretty good up there, so hopefully I can take advantage of the summers...

Coastie if you decide to sell it please shoot me a message....I've been looking for 1 but it seems a lot come with a T-Top and as I do 99.9% of my striper fishing with a flyrod one is not needed....or if you get tired of towing it I live a mile off I95 in Connecticut and you can put it in my driveway :wink: ...joking aside ...keep me in mind if you would...

Finally settled in here. Love the area, its beautiful. We will see how much use she gets. Took her out for the first time this past weekend. Wish there was a hot striper bite without having to travel.

Latest posts

Back