2014 21se raw water pump wiring

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfjones3

Reaction score
Hey Guys
I recently purchased a 2014 Parker 21se. So far I love the boat and have nothing bad to Say about it. my question is the rocker panel has a switch for a raw water wash down, so I assume the boat is wired for the wash down pump. I have installed a pump, I am however clueless with the wiring, from what I hear it should be pretty straightforward to hook up the pump to power. Like I said I’m pretty handy but clueless with electricity, so any help as to where the wire for the raw water might have been run would be great, is it a specific color wire I should be looking for, I see the bundle of wires in the bilge I’m hoping it might be in there and I can just crimp and heat shrink right to the pump.

Thanks in advance
Brian

Did you look at the back side of the switch?

That could be a option on your boat and a switch was installed , but never wired.

Yes I checked the back out the switch was installed and appears to be wired But a pump was never installed. I just installed one however I’m unsure how to find the wire to hook up the pump

Surfjones3":1u4vmepy said:
Yes I checked the back out the switch was installed and appears to be wired But a pump was never installed. I just installed one however I’m unsure how to find the wire to hook up the pump

Can you take a pic of the back of the switch? Just want to see it and verify that you are not just seeing the supply to the switch which would also allow it to light up with Nav lights on vs. actually running wires down to the bilge to supply the pump. Use a pointer like a pencil to show the switch in the pic. It mat also help us identify which wires to look for in the bilge?

Can't really tell anything form those pix's. On pumps as a "General" rule....Brown colored wires are the Hot feed.....BUT! It's usually only that way with factory wiring. I do see 1 Brown w/ Green tracer in there.

But on the Brown wire pump thing. You could have 2 bilge pumps....or even 3.....A Livewell pump and a washdown pump.

They All could have Brown wires.

Back