• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2017 Parker 2300 SE 12.5 ft tower

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATLBrando42

Reaction score
Im located in Saint Pete Beach, and shes in my driveway.

She has right at 400 hours.

She has served me well as my first boat in FL going on two years. Ive methodically had her out of the water and flushed as well as all her 100 hour servicing, all documentation available.

Bought from previous Parker employee who buys one new every two years, he was OCD about her as well and had the tower built for her.

I’ve since added a Garmin paired transducer, Sirius XM and new head unit w excellent speakers and subwoofer, as well as Garmin AutoPilot AND a 36-volt 72-inch Rhodan.

She has new batteries and both sets of batteries come w power cords to recharge the batteries after an outing.

She has a Minn Kota powerpole that is fully functional.

Seat cushions are a little worn in spots also, and the top back rest for the tower seat got knocked off while towing her but the chair, tower and upper steering all work great.

Baitwell runs good, hose runs ok, shorts out occasionally but I can hit the breaker and goes right back on, had a bunch of rewiring done after autopilot install in January, Im sure just a minor fix.

Great trailer bought brand new in 2020 from Owen and Sons and serviced it fully 6 months ago.

Ill post one pic here but will upload more this week once i get her detailed , and waxed, and Ill make PDFs of the

75,000 OBO I’m ready to move on, want a Parker w cabin an air conditioning.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:aa7fabf8-a1f8-485e-8c6b-67ff2a7da7ca

Last edited:
Back