2018 2120 Yamaha Diagnostic Report

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpatt80

Reaction score
I am buying a 2120 and the broker just sent me the diagnostic report. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at. I'm hoping someone might be able to look at the data and tell me if anything is jumping off the page. Thanks!

Attachments

• ParkerAfterService_2.pdf
    149.5 KB · Views: 2
I am buying a 2120 and the broker just sent me the diagnostic report. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at. I'm hoping someone might be able to look at the data and tell me if anything is jumping off the page. Thanks!
Hour distribution in the assorted RPM ranges look to me that the engine has been run responsibly. My only concern with hours would be that I would make sure it’s propped so that you can get close to that 6000 at WOT. If the lower unit isn’t beat to $hit, my $$ says you’ve got a winner there.

NOTE: I am NOT a professional mechanic so take that into consideration in regard to my opinion.

I see the 38 hours listed for the total in the RPM range diagnostics... Is that the total number of hours on the motor?

Back