• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2021 Parker 21SE 21' Special Edition Center Console 85 Original Hours / Trade for 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollthatcoal

Reaction score
Up for sale is my immaculate 2021 Parker 21SE 21’ center console boat with only 85 original hours. This boat has been extremely well kept and serviced since new. I took delivery of the boat from Tristate Marine - Deale, Maryland in April 2021 and it’s been washed, flushed, and covered after each use. The boat shows like new, with only very minor imperfections on the bottom side of the hull and engine cowling. The Yamaha 150 will push this boat 42 MPH on flat seas lightly loaded and sips fuel. 20 hour service was done on time, and 100 hour services were completed at the end of each season. Yamalube Ring Free fuel additive has always been used with each tank of fuel. In my opinion, this is the most versatile 21’ CC on the market. Very shallow draft, stable hull, plenty of room to move about and can handle whatever you throw at it. Garmin 942 fish finder, Fusion stereo system, Lenco trim tabs, portable head, removable cushions, helm lighting, aftermarket full boat T-Top cover. I will include all USCG items necessary to operate this boat. Clear titles, no liens, ready to transfer to new owner. The aluminum tandem axle bunk trailer is included with sale and has only been pulled in and out of a local ramp (less than 100 miles total). The Yamaha still has 3 years remaining on the factory engine warranty. This has been a great boat with only great things to say about the hull and engine combination. This boat in todays world new this boat is about $80,000. Turn key boat that is in excellent condition overall. The boat received a 100 hour service in December of 2022 and is ready to use in the upcoming season. Sea trial is available if requested. Cash, certified check (with verification), or wire transfer ONLY. $500 Paypal deposit due immediately and full payment due within 3 days no exceptions. I can arrange shipping for $3.50 per mile. Pickup location is in Dunkirk, Maryland 20754.

Asking price is $61,000 or best offer. I would be willing to trade this boat for a Parker 1801 with cash if anyone is looking to upgrade to a larger platform. Please call or text me with any interest 410-474-0195 thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2522.jpg
    IMG_2522.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2518.jpg
    IMG_2518.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2519.jpg
    IMG_2519.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2516.jpg
    IMG_2516.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2515.jpg
    IMG_2515.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2511.jpg
    IMG_2511.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2510.jpg
    IMG_2510.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2509.jpg
    IMG_2509.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2508.jpg
    IMG_2508.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2506.jpg
    IMG_2506.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Up for sale is my immaculate 2021 Parker 21SE 21’ center console boat with only 85 original hours. This boat has been extremely well kept and serviced since new. I took delivery of the boat from Tristate Marine - Deale, Maryland in April 2021 and it’s been washed, flushed, and covered after each use. The boat shows like new, with only very minor imperfections on the bottom side of the hull and engine cowling. The Yamaha 150 will push this boat 42 MPH on flat seas lightly loaded and sips fuel. 20 hour service was done on time, and 100 hour services were completed at the end of each season. Yamalube Ring Free fuel additive has always been used with each tank of fuel. In my opinion, this is the most versatile 21’ CC on the market. Very shallow draft, stable hull, plenty of room to move about and can handle whatever you throw at it. Garmin 942 fish finder, Fusion stereo system, Lenco trim tabs, portable head, removable cushions, helm lighting, aftermarket full boat T-Top cover. I will include all USCG items necessary to operate this boat. Clear titles, no liens, ready to transfer to new owner. The aluminum tandem axle bunk trailer is included with sale and has only been pulled in and out of a local ramp (less than 100 miles total). The Yamaha still has 3 years remaining on the factory engine warranty. This has been a great boat with only great things to say about the hull and engine combination. This boat in todays world new this boat is about $80,000. Turn key boat that is in excellent condition overall. The boat received a 100 hour service in December of 2022 and is ready to use in the upcoming season. Sea trial is available if requested. Cash, certified check (with verification), or wire transfer ONLY. $500 Paypal deposit due immediately and full payment due within 3 days no exceptions. I can arrange shipping for $3.50 per mile. Pickup location is in Dunkirk, Maryland 20754.

I would be willing to trade this boat for a Parker 1801 with cash if anyone is looking to upgrade to a larger platform. Please call or text me with any interest 410-474-0195 thank you.
Best I can see, you did not mention an asking price? You mentioned a similar new one would be $80k, but you did not imply that is your price.

Best I can see, you did not mention an asking price? You mentioned a similar new one would be $80k, but you did not imply that is your price.
Thank you, updated the listing with the price. Asking $61,000 or best offer.

Back