2023 F150 Yamaha unconnected filter on starboard side of engine. ??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that should be venting overboard from your vst or the charcoal canister. You should have 2 of those filters. Ones "in-line" before the vst and actually passes fuel, the other is a vent overboard, should be 3 tiny check valves that control if your vst float gets stuck, than it will vent between the chaps and midsection. I could be wrong, I'm going off the top of my head without a manual infront of me. The problem with that filter is it comes connected to a hose....it's a $120 part. Look at the rear port side pan....you should be able to find another one. Does your 2023 have the newer i4 cowling/steering update? If so this might not be current but is for 21 and older.

Look for a hose not connected coming from the black rectangle or feeding right into the pan.....if you can't find it ill try to find my laptop to pull up the manual for more definitive pictures.

Attachments

• OTE4MDEyMg-bafbbed3.png
    OTE4MDEyMg-bafbbed3.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
I believe that should be venting overboard from your vst or the charcoal canister. You should have 2 of those filters. Ones "in-line" before the vst and actually passes fuel, the other is a vent overboard, should be 3 tiny check valves that control if your vst float gets stuck, than it will vent between the chaps and midsection. I could be wrong, I'm going off the top of my head without a manual infront of me. The problem with that filter is it comes connected to a hose....it's a $120 part. Look at the rear port side pan....you should be able to find another one. Does your 2023 have the newer i4 cowling/steering update? If so this might not be current but is for 21 and older.

Look for a hose not connected coming from the black rectangle or feeding right into the pan.....if you can't find it ill try to find my laptop to pull up the manual for more definitive pictures.
This filter is on the Starboard side about 6" above the seam between the engine bonnet and the cowl.

Back