• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

21 center console with new engine.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devilman

Reaction score
Anyone in search of a 21' Parker center console with a newer 150yamha still under warranty? Boat is in the north east, trailer included which was completely overhauled this year, everything new on it.

Details?
Location, hull year, what accessories are onboard, trailer year, surge or electric brakes, photos, etc?
You will get a lot more responses if you provide some specific information.

Hull is a 1999 engine is 2012 with 400hrs under warranty until 2015. 3 bald stainless prop and a 4 blad extra stainless. Live well, 3 sided curtain remote search light, flood light. Brand new garmin touch screen chart plotter/fish finder with blue chip. VHF radio and CD player. All in electronic box. Powder coated ttop too. Two new interstate batteries and storage under console. Salt water wash down new. All wires rigging throttle ignition for engine where replaced with the engine. Sits on a roller trailer that I have replaced 4 new tires, 4 rotors all new bearings, new brakes and calipers with lines replaced to high pressure rubber lines. Lights new as well.

I will try to add in pictures

Starting at 26k, open to offers. I'm in Massachusetts. I'll even winterize and shrink wrap it if northeast buyer wants. Will deliver within reason as well.

Where in Mass is the boat located. Im on Cape Cod selling my Parker 17 with DF115 and may be interested in your rig. Have any photos?

Back