• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

21 DVCC W/175 Yamaha

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loco

Reaction score
21 parker center console (97)
175 SWS Yamaha (97)
yamaha ss prop
trim tabs
baitwell
Standard vhf
Garmin 178c gps/fish finder
Sony Stereo/cd w/4 speakers
Bimini top
dual batteries
hyd. steering
newer alum.dual axle trailer

first $14000 obo PLEASE call Eric (754)368-4038

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4172.jpg

IMG_4176.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg
IMG_4170.jpg

IMG_4164.jpg

IMG_4167.jpg

Hello Eric, My name is Dave with Seagate in Stuart. we are the local Parker dealer and have buyers looking for this boat here in Stuart as well as my international market. I just sold a 91 /21 se w/200 yam for 9500.00 and it sold in less than 30 days. Please call if I can be of assistance. 772-221-2105. Thanks, Dave

Nice ride! 8)
That thing should run like the wind with that 175!

Megabyte":lq33ez74 said:
Nice ride! 8)
That thing should run like the wind with that 175!

She's not the fastest boat I've run, but she'll hit low 40s and not drink a ton of fuel. Jumps right on plane.

I had a 23' Seacraft with twin 225s and honestly ran it most of the time in the mid 30s. But she would pass everything on the water... (except fuel docks! :shock: )

Hours on the boat are unknown as I have no idea what the first owner ran on her. Bought the boat in '02. I've put on less than 300 hrs since then.

THREAD LOCKED - at this time no commercial posts allowed.

As is, I am seriously contemplating making anyone posting a boat for sale pay a reasonable insertion fee per boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back