• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

21 SE cover

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris B

Reaction score
Looking for a nice heavy duty cover for my 21 SE, im sure there is a manufacture out there that makes them custom fit. Any advise would be greatly appeciated

No top.....the best production cover that ive seen is a Carver so far

Please post when you find something. I'm looking for the same thing for the same boat.

Westlandcanvas.com does not work. When I google that name it comes up with westlandcovers.com. Is that the one you sell?

I'd like a price. I have a 02 21SE. It has the small, low profile bow rails. One question, this does not snap to the boat right? It has straps that attatch to the trailer?

Correct, it has a pull cord that goes all the way around and then you get a strap kit to tie it to the trailer. PM me for the price.

Here are the dimensions
General Length: 21'
Centerline Lower Length: 20'6"
Centerline Upper Length: 21'5"
Max Beam Width: 102"

I have a like new in mint condition heavy duty custom made cover for a 21 se. Boat is in hi dry so never use. Call 813-431-8999. I won't check this

I think I have just what you are looking for! :p
BOAT COVER for 21' CC PARKER BOAT - Call me @ 410-757-7295 or Email @ [email protected]
Used for one winter only! Purchased in the winter of 2007 and not used until Fall 2008. Used for only one season because I put a T-Top on the boat in the Fall of 2009 and bought a new cover capable of covering the T-Top.
The cover is made by Carver from the best fabric available, 8oz. Performance Poly, and is in excellent condition. There are a couple of small sections that shows some dirt from water accumulation etc. but they can easily be cleaned if desired.
The cover was originally on a Parker 21SE Center Console (21" Length X 8.5' Beam) but can fit many CC boats. The cover measures: 21'6" Length X 102" Beam Width (fits boats with or without a Bow Rail) and includes a sewn in Motor cover.
This is a great cover - easy to install and worry free.

Material: 8oz. Performance Poly (Trailerable)
Color: Blue
Mfg. Warranty: 5 years
Price when New: $380

Includes:
Strong 1/4'' shock cord in hem for a snug fit
Motor cover is sewn into the cover
4-ply folded join seams. No raw edges
Weather resistant, anti-wick thread throughout construction
Water repellent, Mildew resistant, and UV resistant
Tie-down loops with double reinforced sewing
Super Quick Super Slick Self-Adhesive Boat Cover Reinforcement/Repair Kit
2 Sets of Support Poles to help prevent sagging. (they have been reinforced with duck tape - see photos)
Installation Instructions

Mfg. statement: All Carver covers are made right here in the USA by a leading manufacturer, Carver Industries. For over 20 years, Carver has been a leader in the marine industry because of the exceptional quality of their handmade boat covers.
Help preserve the value of your boat with a cover that is water repellent, mildew resistant, and UV resistant. Our boat covers are excellent for storage, either on dry land or in the water. 8 oz. Performance Poly-Guard materials are trailerable when properly tied down. Our covers have shock cord (shock cord is like elastic, only much, much stronger) in the hem to provide a snug fit for your boat. In addition, the boat cover comes with a motor cover.

Back