2120- full fuel notice starboard list

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akholmes

Reaction score
I've read around re: waterlogged foam creating a list. Praying this isn't my issue.

I filled my tank full for the first time this week and can notice a slight starboard list at rest. Ever so slight list- I never noticed this before but also never completely filled the tank. All gear is evenly distributed.

I have a slight port list underway which I attribute to prop torque.

Anyone else have this? Read a few things about notched Parker's it's normal?

fwiw, my 2110 has a slight starboard list as well. I've always attributed it to the fact that the helm (and all of the additional fiberglass for the dash area) is on the starboard side.

Photoguy":1alfsnmk said:
fwiw, my 2110 has a slight starboard list as well. I've always attributed it to the fact that the helm (and all of the additional fiberglass for the dash area) is on the starboard side.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :)

Remember that there is a lot of fiberglass, wiring, and 'stuff' on the starboard side.
On the port side, you have a big hole and a curtain.

Don't sweat it. A little starboard lean at rest is normal. :wink:

Attachments

• helm.jpg
    helm.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 358
And whereas the main OB harness, control cables, and power cables run up the starboard gunnel, with quite possibly the batteries located in the stern quarter ... and yeah, many boats (not just Parkers) lean to the right.

Add in a RH-pitched prop too and well ... you get the idea ;) !

Is the tilt when the engine is up if so I bet your engine is tilted up with the back of the engine to starboard....more weight on the starboard side.

:shock: Be very careful if you respond to your wife's comments. It's a very dangerous game they play and you can get really hurt at this point. I have been there and lived to warn others.

'96 2530 slight list to starboard.

Floats in water in summer, not trailered. Just have to clean starboard water line more. Each slide drains differently as well as you probably see.

I try to store heavier items on port side. Some people put weights in to counter it!

Dana

Back