2120 parker open transom

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLA69

Reaction score
I'm wondering about the open transom on the 2120 sport cabin. My 2310 had closed transom and a bracket this 2120 has open transom and I just don't know if it will be a problem with water getting in.Seatrial is tomorrow and i'll get an idea than but I'd like to hear what others think who have experienced it under different conditions.

We fish 4 guys on my father inlaw's 2120, never had a problem with water on deck.

Remember, the 2120 only comes with a notch. There is no bracket option on the 21.
If you want a closed transom and a bracket, you have to step up to the 2320.

And there you have it. :) I was actually wondering about that length with a Bracket. Typically it is not until you reach 23ft. Euro transom's don't count.

FWIW I measured the cockpit of a 1999 2110 W/A and it was only 62" (or just over 5' ;) ) from immediately behind the helm/co-pilot seats to the base of the jump seats. Adding to that, the splash well (wide 'U'-shaped) intruded another 4" or more into that small space.

Even my lady, the Admiral, took a look at it and said "too small for my liking!"
... I guess you just can't downsize from a 2520 model, as my cockpit (full-transom boat) is 11' long!

I glass my 2120 end ; got tired of water jumping over the transom in rough sea I really like the bracket on my 2120 now ; just had to go to a wider tab,,

black drum":20j1dvxw said:
I glass my 2120 end ; got tired of water jumping over the transom in rough sea I really like the bracket on my 2120 now ; just had to go to a wider tab,,

You got Pics !!!

Back