2120 SC ? Help

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bounty Hunter

Reaction score
Well I almost have a done deal with a new "08" Parker Pilothouse 2120 SC w/ F150 and like to know what is a fair base price for one in the Mid Atlantic area ?

We like to get a feel for what they are going for , so that we are not being taken for extra money being that the dealers do not have to compete with other dealers for your sale.

I also like to know if any of the options are not worth the extra money.

This is what I like to get as in extras,

Pulpit w/ roller - $861.00
Windlass w/ 300' of line - $1852.00
Raw water wash down - $449.00
Rocket Launcher [6 rod] - $660.00
Spreader light - $120.00
Ventilated Port side Windshield - $410.00

I like to get the Port side windshield but feel it won't hold up over time and will either break or leak , whats your thoughts on it ?

Thanks for any replies, this forum has been a great resource to help me on my soon to be new purchase. :D

Jeff

Hi There Bounty Hunter, We have the 2120SC deep V mod. 2003. 2stroke yam, carb. rocket lancher,spreader light,com pads, stb opening window,in 03 they did not offer port side open window, I want it now.Trim tabs, lenco . You will like the 4 stroke, My 2 stroke carb is loud and a little smokey, but have not a single problem. Gets up on plane fast with 4 p.o.b. will do 34 mph with full tank of fuel at 4900 rpm. not lighting fast. your 4 stroke 150 should be smooth and smoke free and very quite.I would like a 200 4 stroke on the back of mine. thats just me. Remember in a short chop she will pound a little. Slow down tabs down and your good. The boat is rock solid. Oh I paid 36 and change. Your boat im guessing with those options around 43-44. I hope this helps you somewhat.

Had 2120 and recently moved up to 2320. If you are a do-it-yourselfer, you can save a lot on the extras.. We got our rocket launcher from S&S fabricators in Norfolk, VA. Flawless workmanship. I'm sure there a lot of other shops in the mid-atlantic that can produce them. Get your own spreader lights and mount them where you want them. Buy a good washdown pump and install it.

Iur 2120 had the fixed port window and we always thought it should open. The 23 has the opening window and it's great! Get it.

Check out yamaha's performance bulletins. You may want to get the black ss 13 3/4 by 17 prop as it gives better performance then the shiny ss they seem to ship with the F150. I did some tests and the bulletin was right on.

Ray

Jeff glad to see you are making the move to Parker.

I think the pulpit w/roller is a must along w/ the windlass, if your like me you move alot prospecting in the Del. bay.
There is a prof. alum fabricater in Georgetown named Nate Landis.
His business is named East Coast X (cell phone# 302-249-8867) He designed and built me a 6 tube rocket Launcher with the two outside tubes at about 45 degree angles, mounted my spreader light (4x6 that
I purchased from consumers marine 24.99$ under the cross bar of the launcher and mounted the complete unit on my Parker for 510.$ and did it all in less than a day. He has done alot of work for friends and he is good at what he does. The launcher is much sturdier than the Parker model, and looks alot better. That alone would save you over 200.$
My brother and I installed a Johnson 70 p.s.i. complete washdown system kit I purchased from eangler.com part # 356981167 parts and all ran about 200.$ It holds a consistent 70 psi which is more pressure than the Groco will produce. I think your idea about installing the vented windshield is a good one. The pilothouse can get a bit warm at times.
Cedar Creek Outdoors this side of Milford is now a Parker Dealer and they are having a 15% discount sale on Parkers until the 15th of this month. I think I saw a new 2120 out front the other day.
If you want to see the Rocket Launcher that Nate built and installed or the washdown system stop by and see me I'm just off Rt.1 in Magnolia just north of Bowers beach. Your friend Dave 302-335-3241 I will most likely be on the bay tring to bail some croaker this weekend, if your out I'll be on ch.71

thanks guys for the input.

Dave thats very good to know and thanks for the contact info.
We hope to get a few last times with the Angler before she goes , as long as we get our payoff. which we will know by this time tommorow.
We will be out this weekend weather permitting in the mid to lower end of the bay , good luck out there and give a shout on 71 , I will let you know how we are doing.

I have a 2120 Sc. My price last year was about 43K, including trailer, electronics, rocket launcher and light. Norfolk Marine did and has done a great job servicing my boat and needs. :D

Go for the windlass! :D
I just got a nice Lewmar Profish free fall,and you need it on this boat if you bottom fish.Make sure what windlass they are giving you.
I got my 07 for 41,500
Rod Rack
Wash Down
Pulpit with roller
West Coast Rail
Spreader light
F 150

If you fish Northcoast,you maynot need the second open windshield,but that's only my thoughts so far

My dealer wants as listed above with a tandem axle trailer 55,500.00
I think that is way more then most dealers are asking for the extras we want on an 08. With the 15% off sale ,they still are a few grand higher then other Parker dealers without the discount, some dealers even give you a full tank of fuel but not this 1. :roll:

Dave, yes before the discount of 15% :roll:
I called other dealers and got a price for an 07 for 52 with a F-200 not the F150 that we were quoted. :?

We just bought a new leftover 2005 2520SL with a 225 4 stroke, windlass, rocket launcher, and dual spreader lights for $54K in NJ.

Shop for a leftover and you can buy from any dealer, and it's still new with a warranty. You can get a lot more boat for what that dealer quoted you on that 2008.

Well we had no choice and walked out the door w/o a deal. Way to high for the 08 and not enough for ours as a trade in. I guess they don't need to make a sale so we will be shopping elsewhere in the future.

Thanks very much to everyone who helped and gave suggestions and we are still listening if anyone one wants to add to the topic .

We do love the Parkers but I'm not a fool and have money to just throw out the window to make it happen.

Thanks again ,
Jeff

You should contact Tri-state Marine. I took delivery of an 07 2120 this spring. I had the rocket launcher, second station, full bimini, bow pulpit, and the Yamaha 150 I also got a Raymarine Chartplotter fishfinder and a VHF installed. I have to look at the paperwork but I think it was 42K before taxes, tag, title and not including the trailer. I did not get the Starboard opening windshield, just the port and I didn't get a Windlass.

Hi Bounty Hunter-Bought a 2120SC 2007 at Tri-State Marine, salesman Ed Culp. 150 Yamaha, ez loader bunk trailer, options, bow puplit, west coast rail, raw water wash down, rocket launchers, spreader light, port side window, free standing 2nd station, bimini top, 2nd captain seat in cabin, total price $50,100.00. This does not include sales tax but did include freight & prep charges. Good guy to deal with. Good luck with your purchase, it is a sweet boat! Flatman

Bounty Hunter-this is Flatman again, I forgot to tell you that I also got the following electronics for that price, Raymarine A65 Chart plotter and fish finder, and Raymarine VHF radio. They also included a full Coast Guard package and a full tank of gas and a free 20 hour service check! Think that is it!

Back