• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2120 splash guard for sale?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scalywag05

Reaction score
Anyone have the splash guard that bolts up between the battery boxes for a 2120 sc? I have read the debates about weather you really need it and have seen that most guys remove it. The reason i want it is for the main reason that nobody trips/damages the cables and lines for the motor. I am going to install it with wing nuts so i can easily remove it for washdown purposes. Parker wants $250 for it....if somebody has one of them laying around and can beat the dealers price please let me know thanks Joe
[email protected]

I have one in my garage from my 06 2120. not sure on shipping cost but can check it out. I am in so cal where are you at. I will be willing to part with it for 75.00 plus shipping. I removed it as soon as I bought the boat zero damage at all. like new no wear and tear or sun damage let me know if you need a picture of it.

Latest posts

Back