2120 vs 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tennanah

Reaction score
Is it silly to trade in a 2013 2120 for a 2016 2320?

Is there really much difference other than the transom?

I have two small kids and the notched transom is not fun.

I guess I'm trying to justify the expense.

Thanks

It is not silly,BUT I am sure you know you will take a hit $$$ wise. If your 2120 has the bait well in the back the 2320 will give you a ton of more room in the cockpit.

Sounds like a classic case of twofootitus :mrgreen:

I really liked the 2120 I owned, but the deck area was always tight. Two foot more would of been a big help for me.The transom was not an issue for me, I removed the splashwell and liked the added foot room.

How much that two foot would cost you in a trade is a major issue. Your likely to get hammered pretty hard by the cost.(and the wife!) Kids grow quick, I would not do it.

Now if you really want to upgrade consider a 2520 Lots of more room for a growing family in one of those.

Just like cars boats value drop quick when you leave the lot. To limit that hit you can trade into a used 2320 but still the move will cost you.

Sold trailer for 2700
Getting 41k for mine
Paying 74999 for new

I'm on my second 2120. Removed the splash well from the back of our new one. Lot's of extra room with deck chairs.

Love the boat. We use the boat primarily for fall, winter, spring transportation. If we fished I could definitely see the advantage of the motor on the bracket and the two additional feet in the rear.

The live well on the new ones looks like a nice feature. However, I wouldn't want to sacrifice the deck space. It takes up too much room. Just my opinion.

Cheers

Back