• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2120 wanted

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kilowatts

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm new to this site and looking to buy a 2120. I'm in Northern California and having a tough time sealing a deal. Just missed a perfect one down in San Diego. Thought I would join the site to get some good leads on some 2120 Parker's for sale. I hopefully will be a owner soon to prep the boat for salmon season. Willing to travel to the east coast for the right boat.

Thanks for any help.

Good luck with your search I just saw this one here on Long Island

newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/boa/4292479880.html

camron":1zvyeid8 said:
Good luck with your search I just saw this one here on Long Island

newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/boa/4292479880.html

Thanks for the listing, I really want a four stroke, less than 10 years old. I found one in VA at the repo place and have an offer on it, but a little nervous about it being a repo. Anyone seen this one?

Kilowatts":35okkv49 said:
Anyone help me with a model question? I'm new to the parker boats and looking at a 2120 "BT". I'm not sure what the "BT" means. Are there different models within the 2120 or are they all the same?

Sometimes dealers add their own local 'touches', then brand the boat as such.
Never heard of a "BT", but if you get the hull identification number off the transom and call the factory, they can tell you if there is anything unusual about the boat.

Megabyte":1wqqh7ki said:
Kilowatts":1wqqh7ki said:
Anyone help me with a model question? I'm new to the parker boats and looking at a 2120 "BT". I'm not sure what the "BT" means. Are there different models within the 2120 or are they all the same?

Never heard of a "BT", but if you get the hull identification number off the transom and call the factory, they can tell you if there is anything unusual about the boat.

Thank you!
http://www.commonwealthboatbrokers.com/ ... ?vID=13002

Here's the link to the boat that I have in contract. The boat looks clean. I did notice that the outdrive bottom fin has a couple of chips taken out of it and the trailer seems to have rusty hardware. I haven't seen the boat in person yet. A shop is going to completely check out the boat on Monday. I don't have any boat history because it was a repo. Still a little bit on the fence about it. The boat has been on the lot for a while and makes me wonder why because the price seems fair? I have only been looking for a couple of weeks and have missed out on two local Parker's for sale. I would like to spend no more than 35k. Will a better one come up if I wait?

BT = "boat and trailer"?
It is certainly not a Parker designation.

The claim that the rear station is a "$4000 to $5000 option" is inflated.
It's about $3k the last time I checked (dealer installed). Not sure what the factory charges.

Here is a link to the specs on the new 2120 SC (SC = sport cabin).
http://parkerboats.info/blog/2120-sport-cabin-new/

Will another come along if you don't snag this one?
Of course, but if this one trips your trigger and you like it (and it fits your budget), why not?

Whatever you decide... good luck in your search!

Kilowatts":389uun9u said:
Megabyte":389uun9u said:
Kilowatts":389uun9u said:

Thank you!
http://www.commonwealthboatbrokers.com/ ... ?vID=13002

Here's the link to the boat that I have in contract. The boat looks clean. I did notice that the outdrive bottom fin has a couple of chips taken out of it and the trailer seems to have rusty hardware. I haven't seen the boat in person yet. A shop is going to completely check out the boat on Monday. I don't have any boat history because it was a repo. Still a little bit on the fence about it. The boat has been on the lot for a while and makes me wonder why because the price seems fair? I have only been looking for a couple of weeks and have missed out on two local Parker's for sale. I would like to spend no more than 35k. Will a better one come up if I wait?

I purchase my 2120 from commonwealthboatbrokers luckily the motor was under warranty or I would have been asked out (CHECK OUT THE MOTOR REAL GOOD)

I like that one in delaware also. The prices on some of that commonwealth boat brokers seems a little bit high to me but I'm not sure how that site works it looks like you place a bid on it. Check out white water marine in sayville Long Island they usually have a few used 2120's around and they are a parker dealer.

Latest posts

Back