2120 with Yamaha f225 performance data

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sydngoose

Reaction score
Good morning, folks. I have tried to find this answer searching this forum and Yamaha bulletins...but, I can't find this specific combo performance data.

Parker 2120 with Yamaha f225 3.3l motor

What are the cruise and WOT numbers?

RPM's and fuel burn and speed at cruise?

Thanks in advance. Cats Cradle probably has some good real world data. Can you share?

sydngoose":36yfvmpf said:
Good morning, folks. I have tried to find this answer searching this forum and Yamaha bulletins...but, I can't find this specific combo performance data.

Thanks in advance. Cats Cradle probably has some good real world data. Can you share?

Yes, I posted this a few years ago after I raised the engine all the way up, added a Permatrim and also added the 12x18 tabs. That last reading I think should have been 6000 or 6100 RPM's but speed was at 43mph. It's all pretty close. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_1466.JPG
    IMG_1466.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 223
shawnee83":22e5tilk said:
sydngoose":22e5tilk said:

Yes, I posted this a few years ago after I raised the engine all the way up, added a Permatrim and also added the 12x18 tabs. That last reading I think should have been 6000 or 6100 RPM's but speed was at 43mph. It's all pretty close. Hope this helps.

PERFECT! thanks.... just what I was looking for. I knew you guys would have this data available.

Back