21DV...A Homerun !

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outta Here

Reaction score
Got a chance recently to look @ a 21 DVCC Parker. WOW.

21* hull, above deck livewell, level floor, electronics cabinet, plus all standard Parker build features (3 piece hull, wood grid system, heavy lay-up, etc.)

Does this boat have any competition, at any price? My first thought was Contender, but it is a 2 piece hull. They quit making the 21 Regulator.

For todays times, perfect timing. Easy to trailer, easy on fuel.Looks like the 21 DVCC might be the ultimate "pocket rocket" 8)

I love my 1999 :)

bow.jpg

-- Tom

Attachments

• Parker_Web.jpg
    Parker_Web.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 1,368
I have a 21 se past 4 years i have been really happy with it (needs trim tabs to really tune in the ride) I talked to a NJ dealer about a trade in to a new 21DV i was told the boat wasnt all that good. sales were slow and that I was better off keeping mine or moving up to a 23 se I wonder if any body else heard that this hull wasnt os great

If the wife keeps enrolling the kids in weekend activities I may go to a 21 CC and keep it on a trailer 5 years down the road or so. Being that SeaCraft quality is supposively poor now (I have always loved the SeaCrafts and you can get a Merc), I would tend to look to the Parker 21 dv or se first. Checking out the plate AL may interest me as well.. Anyhow, I am hoping the kids like to boat more than the club activities (I think I have the boy convinced :p )

yellofin":3g0mv35i said:
I talked to a NJ dealer about a trade in to a new 21DV i was told the boat wasnt all that good. sales were slow and that I was better off keeping mine or moving up to a 23 se I wonder if any body else heard that this hull wasnt os great

I have the 23DV, the 21DV is exactly the same, just 2' shorter. Very happy with the 23DV. As a 23' boat with only 21 degrees deadrise, there are other choices with 24 degrees.

For some reason, there are almost no 24 degree 21 footers. Very few choices for the offshore fisherman. I know the 21DV Parker hull has been produced continously for 10-15 years as a cc, w/a, and or sport cabin. Pretty good track record for a hull that's "Not that good".

I wonder if your NJ Parker dealer just happened to have a 23SE on the lot? :roll:

Also, the 21 DV has 8'6" beam (to be fair, the SE does also) whech most 21 footers just don't have. That makes a huge difference in usable interior area.

I have the 23 DV and love it!

I am taking delivery of my new boat, 21CC DV soon.
Very excited!!
I have been looking at the Parker brochures since 2004.
I knew I was going to buy a Parker.
Deciding which CC to get, had my head spinning.
21SE or 21CCDV or the 23SE.

This is a great websiteloaded with great info.

Thanks Jay

Congratulations ! One great ride! IMO, you made the right choice. :wink:
As a soon-to-be Parker owner, be sure to start a thread @ "Introduce Yourself"

Latest posts

Back