21se hook up and go trailer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfjones3

Reaction score
Anyone have the specs for the loadrite trailer that Parker includes with the hook up and go package. Better yet any info on where to get one of these trailers?

Thanks

Hi,
I recently bought a Load Rite trailer for my Parker, and this is what I see in the picture you sent:

Looks like a Load Rite 5 Star series with target bunks forward and LED lights.

Here's what I got on my trailer:
Bunks
Double axle
Dual brakes, torsion axles
Stainless Steel hardware package
Stainless Steel break lines
Target bunks
LED lights
Heat Shrink Conn.
Radial tires

I spend enough time working on the boat, I wanted a bullet proof trailer.

There is a lot of information on the load rite site or your local dealer can help. In NJ Camp Marine was very helpful. http://www.loadrite.com/trailers-101/

Well...Did it have Posi Lube spindles on the axles.....And did you jack it up and Fill all hubs Full of a Marine Waterproof Grease?

See The list shown above is VERY basic.

Believe it or not in this day and age....Trailers are STILL being built and Bearing Buddies are stuck on them. :(

1960's technology. :(

The last 2 boats I had....All axles were changed out....They had Bearing Buddies on them. The axles were changed to axles with Posi Lube spindles.

Jack it up...Remove rubber plug.....put a Solo cup under hub to catch old grease......And pump away to flush old...Dirty Grease out of system and repack the bearings......and NOT Blow the seal out like Bearing Buddies will. Spin the tire a little as you pump the grease In. I have a air powered grease gun for this..

Most ALL new trailers....Good ones a Junk ones will go down the road for 2 years with no Maintenance. Do you want it to go Longer?

My neighbor just got a new boat w/ trailer.

This reminded me of something else.

Remove the lug nuts and use Silver antiseze on them.

Back