23' DVCC How Much??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcmcclellan

Reaction score
What will a new 23' DVCC with f250 run? I know price varies with options but what do they go for?
Also whats the best trailer? roller or bunk. I fish mostly out of Newburyport Ma launching out of Cashmans.

"grouperjim", a member here is very "up" on Parker 23DVCC prices. You could PM him or do a "search" here. I'm thinking boat, motor, trailer, T-top, mid 50's.

Prices seem to vary by region with CA being the highest. NC also very high due to monopoly of the Parker dealership.

In FL the all day everyday price for a new 23 DVCC is approx 43-45K. No T-top or trailer.

jim

grouperjim":3ut6976y said:
NC also very high due to monopoly of the Parker dealership.
jim

Now how would you know about the NC Parker/Grady monopoly?

was quoted 57000 this morning. includes trailer but no t-top.
F-250
baitwell with leaning post
forward seating delete
dive ladder
pull up cleats
price includes 2300 for shipping and handling
sound like too much or a good deal??

My local dealer had a "show price" on a 2320 this past spring of 94.5 percent of MSRP . Not sure what they are really selling for. Maybe I just got spoiled buying RV s at 75 percent of MSRP.

Sounds super high to us southern folks...

At that price - you should be getting the 3K T top... +++

cheers..

When I put my 23DVCC on the market, 99% of calls came from NC. That's when I found out about the monopoly.

A new 2320 just sold here in Tampa for 43.5k. Blow out special. But the realistic everyday price is 49k w/f250 livewell, FW system, windlass etc.

I love the 23 DV without the forward seating. Nice place for a coffin box/cooler.

Quality aluminum tandem axle trailer, Kodiak SS brakes/towmaster radials/torsion axles= $3000

jim

Back