• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

23' Steiger Craft Pilot House $3,000 in NJ

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrismele

Reaction score
23' Steiger Craft 200hp Merc, needs work. $3,000.00 email for pictures and more info.

Hey to all looking at this boat i see owner has not gotten back to anyone unless he is pm ing all but anyway i found the boat and going to post the info good project boat for someone will little extra cash laying around!! I thought i would just helpout all you guys hope no1 gets mad that i posted this since i seen the add!!Thanks Brother and Sisters!!

1988 Steiger 23' Chesapeake

Title: 23' Steiger Craft Boat Pilot House 1988 Parker Style

Vehicle Information
Hull ID Number: --
Condition: Used

Features
Type: Pilothouse Engine type: Single outboard Use: Salt water
Length (feet): 23.0 Engine make: Mercury Primary fuel type: Gas
Beam (feet): 8.5 Engine model: 200 Black Max Fuel capacity (gallons): 101-150
Hull material: Fiberglass Trailer: --
1988 23' Steiger Craft. Great boat but needs some work. Motor doesn't run and the deck needs some glass work. I did not detect any rott but a few spots of the deck are delaminated and need a layer of glass. You call call with questions 908 962 2289 or email with questions. Includes a vhf radio and GPS. I can arange hauling to your location for a fee. I was going to sand down all the gel coat on the deck to bare glass then lay a layer or two of matt followed by new gel coat. I was also going to have someone work on the motor and get it going or put a newer 225hp on her. I have a leed on a good used Merc 225 that I can pass on to the buyer. If you want to see the boat in person just email me and I'll set something up with you. Boat is located in Surf City on LBI.

Attachments

• stiger 1.jpg
    stiger 1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 921
  • steiger2.jpg
    steiger2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 921
  • steiger3.jpg
    steiger3.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 921
  • steiger4.jpg
    steiger4.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 921
  • steiger5.jpg
    steiger5.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 921
  • steiger6.jpg
    steiger6.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 921
Here are more Photos!! Tring to get what i can posted here!!

Attachments

• steiger7.jpg
    steiger7.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 921
  • steiger8.jpg
    steiger8.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 921
  • steiger9.jpg
    steiger9.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 921
  • steiger10.jpg
    steiger10.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 921
  • steiger11.jpg
    steiger11.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 921
  • steiger12.jpg
    steiger12.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 921
i am interested in this, is there anyway you can make the other pics bigger that you posted? I have sent this guy a PM but have not gotten anything back from him i will try the phone number listed.

she does look to be in pretty rough shape

Latest posts

Back