2310 FUEL BURN #S

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCT

Reaction score
Yesterday we went over to the local Parker dealer. We will be in the market sometime in the future, hopefully really soon. I was first interested in the 2320 PH but after looking over it and the 2310 my wife and I agreed, the 2310 would clealry fit our family's needs the best. Gorgeous boat, very practical, great room below to crash out. I have read the performance #s provided by Grouper Jim w/ re the 2320 PH. Looked over the Yamaha performance bulletins for any #s on the 2310 with a F250. None. Do any of you guys have any #s for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I wonder if the 2310 and 2320 are comaprable with re to fuel burns. The w/a is slightly heavier. Thanks. LCT

The 23 W/A is a great boat. Not too sure one can tell the difference in boat weights (W/A is 188#'s heavier). Your dealer should be able to get a performance bulletin for your choice from Parker. All bulletins are not at the Yamaha site.

The 23 W/A provides a great open air helm, you're seated high for great view. The walkway will help when you need a path to the bow for fighting a fish.

If you choose a 23 W/A, consider a hardtop. Provides area to mount antennas, rod holders etc. Full curtains provide an extended season. Plus, it looks great. :wink:

s/b Taking Delivery on a 2310 this week. The Toys are going on this week and should take delivery by the end of the week. The Boat's got a Yam 250 with a hard top.

Dont know if the #'s will be worth a darn during breakin but I'll keep track and let you know.

I just got back from the Ft Lauderale boat show.... what a zoo got a pretty hefty discount on a Raymarine E series system. I'll be Playing with the boat in the coming weeks.

Now I've got to pick a name for the thing.

:p

LOOPHOLE

Congratulations! :shock: 8) :wink:

Will you be able to make the Keys Get-Together?

NICE RIDE.

How bout some pics?

LOOPHOLE":glhpo6qk said:
Now I've got to pick a name for the thing. :p

Congrats! Now the customizing fun begins.

Regarding the name, come on down to the FL Rendevouz in the Keys. After a few days and a few cocktails, I'm sure we'll come up with a name for her. :wink:

Back