• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2320 all decked out

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graylight

Reaction score
I have a open listing on a really nice 2320 sport cabin. You can check it out on executive yachts and ship brokers in Oxnard ca. Its on the 2nd page of boats for sale. 42k Thanks Stuart

WOWThat Boat is a 1996 at that price maybe i didnt read it right but i think that is high and it has 900-Hours,i understand parker it awesome boat but a 2320 for that price is a Killer!! Well goodluck on the sale and if it goes for that please let me know cause i have a Bridge to be sold here in New York!!!HaHaHa again Good Luck Brother!!!

You guys are killing me. Did you even look at what this boat has on it ? Just the tower, rescue pod, electronic shifters,and kicker motor were 17k. Thanks for your support.

Graylight":3j8hqx6e said:
You guys are killing me. Did you even look at what this boat has on it ? Just the tower, rescue pod, electronic shifters,and kicker motor were 17k. Thanks for your support.

I used to be big into motorcycles
It was well known
If you put a lot of money into a bike
Yes it may help it sell faster but….
If it’s an old bike but yet not classic
Its and old bike that looks good and it my sell faster
Then an old bike that doesn’t but you “never” get your money back
From all the custom work done
Setting a toy up is for you and usually only you
1996 to me is a 14 year old boat with 900hrs
That’s set up “real” nice
Maybe…..32,500.00

Yep that boat is a beauti.......

Real nice ....
humm let me see

2006 2820 with twin 225 4 strokes with 396 hours still under factory warr

ray c80
factory second station

list price new $121k
used avg list $89k
less market depreciation -15% $75k
and i offered 68 they countered at 70 and the deal was done at $69

see picture

Ps we r not here to hurt just help........

ITS A BUYERS MARKET !!! not a sellers time

Attachments

• IMG_3141.JPG
    IMG_3141.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 2,290
  • IMG_3145.jpg
    IMG_3145.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 2,144
  • IMG_3148.JPG
    IMG_3148.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 2,144
I have a open listing with a broker and our agreement is to not advertise lower than what it is listed for. That doesn't mean I cant negotiate on the price. I have 2 offers already for more than 36k. I think California boats fetch a higher price. My Parker is set up for west coast fishing and maybe you guys just don't understand what a west coast fisherman is looking for. Got to go the surf is pumping and its already 73deg. Maybe all fish on Sunday. Hows your weather today?

hey graylight nice looking boat.... hey did i meet you in the parking lot up in monterey ca. earlyer this year i have a 2520 and my boat name is reel deal..... i think we ran out to the tuna grounds together..
mike

i hope you all had good days fishing this weeked....

Here on the EAST coast..lol

We have the EXACT same setups as i c on some of the boat out on the WEST coast but boats r like cars or homes

You buy it , then you make it custom to suit your needs, then you get tired of it , try to sell it but you realize you put too much in and will loose so you pray and wait for someone with similar taste , or the alternative A SUCKER WHO DOESNT KNOW!!! my favorite , but just the same good luck that is a nice ride you have there...

Thanks Bill I meet with a guy in the A.M. to check out my boat. I wasn't really expecting my fellow Parker owners to be so rude. Oh well its just the internet.

Graylight":cmhdml47 said:
Thanks Bill I meet with a guy in the A.M. to check out my boat. I wasn't really expecting my fellow Parker owners to be so rude. Oh well its just the internet.

Giving an opinon on a price of anything is not being rude !
All thought the boat was nice !
Few thought it was not worth what you were asking for it.
I will say "I " am sorry if I offended you by " My" remarks.
Athough I dont think anyone was trying
To pick on you.

I didn't ask you a question you just gave me your uniformed opinion. All I said was check out my boat for sale! Most web sight monitors would have removed your post. :evil:

Graylight":3lllwtx1 said:
I didn't ask you a question you just gave me your uniformed opinion. All I said was check out my boat for sale! Most web sight monitors would have removed your post. :evil:

Didnt say you did :?
I just gave you my opinion.....It is America you know ? :D

i dont think anyone here offered their opinion with the intent of "bashing" you. i think most of it falls under the intent of offering what may in fact be a fairly accurate impression of the boat market, with the hope of helping you sell your boat quicker than you may have. no one here gets their kicks by beating up on their "fellow parker owners", as you so aptly put it. :wink: very nice rig, good luck with the sale.

Back