2320 bilge access hatch removal

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrannestad

Reaction score
I am going to replace the fuel water seperator filter in the bilge area of my 2320. I cant do it through the screw out hatchs that are available because they are too small. There seems to be an access hatch located in the engine well area. The hatch seems to be held in place by 4 screws and sealant. Is this hard to remove and replace? I assume I would just need to remove the 4 screws and cut the sealant away and the thing would pop off?? Then when it comes time to put it back, clean the old sealant off, put new sealant on then screw the hatch back in place??

You should be able to do the seperator thru the inspection plates, if not i have removed that cover numerous times to access the bilge just as you mentioned but just use agood grade of silicon to replace the cover. Do not use anything like 5200 or even 4200. Good luck

Where is the fuel/water sep assy located on your 2320? Do you have a photo?
Compare with mine, which is located under the rear hatch as seen in the photo below.

Image-5C4B263D4F5411DB.jpg

Back