2320 drink /cup holder ideas

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorcher

Reaction score
Looking for cup holder ideas for inside cabin space. Captain chair has a nice built in stainless but the nothing for fishing buddies coffee / beverage. Only options appear to be through bolting cabin walls which is what I am trying to avoid...

Please post up pics if ya got em
Thanks in advance
Bill

Skorcher":3aicafdt said:
Looking for cup holder ideas for inside cabin space. Captain chair has a nice built in stainless but the nothing for fishing buddies coffee / beverage. Only options appear to be through bolting cabin walls which is what I am trying to avoid...

Please post up pics if ya got em
Thanks in advance
Bill

This is what I have in my 2120.....2 fold up cup mounts

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396200626.133925.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396200626.133925.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 827
I have been working on just that myself. See attached pic. It's 9 3/4" x 9 3/4" x3" high. I'm mounting on the left side of my compass. The previous owner had the chart plotter/sonar Lowrance unit on that side but I moved it to the right side instead. The corner pilar blocks some of the glare and I just like it better on that side. Anyway, between the fairly large holes for the unit and the need for some drink/phone/key storage, I thought this was the ticket. I'm actually heading to my boat tomorrow for a few days and plan to install it. I'll post some pics after it's in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 825
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 826
Sorry Scorcher, it just registered with me due to your mention of the helm drink holder that you have the newer model dash at the helm. This unit may still work on the right side but that's not idea for crew.

I have the older style but this is what I did

Attachments

• Dash1.JPG
    Dash1.JPG
    262.6 KB · Views: 802
I have one of these one either side of my cabin.
They each hold 4 coozies.

Attachments

• beverage holders.jpg
    beverage holders.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 792
Skorcher":tdr0txhs said:
Megabyte":tdr0txhs said:
I have one of these one either side of my cabin.
They each hold 4 coozies.

Nice - I assume you custom made these? How did you hang them?

Not custom. I've seen them before in West Marine.
They were on the boat when I bought it in 2003, though I did add the paper towel holder. :)
Simply screwed into the lower panel that has the wire chase running behind it.

I got the sea sucker cup holder, I love it, nothing is permanent so I can move it around the boat with me.

I used the fold-down holders that peter parker did but I mounted them with Dupont heavy-duty double stick tape, the type used for automobile trim. they've held tight for two years so far, even on the irreg. surface of the cabin interior. The holders are relatively inexpensive too.

Ended up going with the Stainless Folding Drink Holder that I saw at a local marine store. I did not like the price however so I went Amazon and spent a lot less going that route.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    290.9 KB · Views: 503

Latest posts

Back