2320 owners, how is the ride? from a new guy

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

Reaction score
Bought a used 1995 2320 which I am getting ready for the gulf. Rode it for 50 or so miles in the river, 4500 rpm with a 225, 34mph, getting used to the Lenco tabs. I have read a few comments in the Florida Sportsman about the pounding of a Parker probably from non-owners, any advice to get the smoothest ride, placement of gear front or back ect. Looking forword to our first trip. Randy

The ride can be a little bumpy, as with all pilot house boats due to the forward position of the cabin. However, larger trim tabs and a permatrim will help keep the bow planted. I have no issues with the ride on my 2320. I hope this helps.

dustinbriq":11hfknrj said:
The ride can be a little bumpy, as with all pilot house boats due to the forward position of the cabin. However, larger trim tabs and a permatrim will help keep the bow planted. I have no issues with the ride on my 2320. I hope this helps.

Exactly!

The ride of a 2320 is a Acquired Taste like fine wine. Sometimes you have to slow down to enjoy it. And it will get you home in some bad stuff,Maybe not as fast as some boats.But they are tanks and They will get you to where you wanna go... Safe and Dry.
Joe

Back