2320 Picture Thread

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more from a day of toggin this fall

Attachments

• Parker45.jpg
    Parker45.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 2,279
  • Parker46.JPG
    Parker46.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 2,279
Reelhookedup: Where did you get that nice cabinet you have on the rear of the outside of the pilot house? Looks like it would work great!

well i finally found one for me. i cant wait to fish it just a couple of things i wanna do and then off to the grounds.

Attachments

• parkerport.jpg
    parkerport.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,178
  • parkerstbdangle.jpg
    parkerstbdangle.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,178
  • parkerstbd.jpg
    parkerstbd.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,178
  • parkerstern.jpg
    parkerstern.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,178
STACK":13gw6zak said:
Reelhookedup: Where did you get that nice cabinet you have on the rear of the outside of the pilot house? Looks like it would work great!

www.finaddictmarine.com These guys are great he has the material that matches the color of the Parkers. He did the drawer under my helm also all I did is draw up the plans he did the rest. The thing is built like a tank I have not had a single problem with either unit. Sean

Thanks for the info. I will have to give them a call!

100_0910.jpg

Striper Fishing Machine

Fish for Stripers in SC GA TN Trolling motor is a custom Shaft 72"[to reach the water] IPilot, Fish year round no mater what the weather!

WAJSKI":kk8yfbgg said:
Here is our 2320 pictures

I know that GPS picture! I grew up swimming at East Harbor. We lived down the road towards Lakeside at Shrock's Marina. Friend owned Bar Harbor asjacent to East Harbor.
John

few more to keep this thread going

First one is my cousin Bryan (bryan2530) popping the bottle of bubbly on the maiden launch this past spring

Second pic making sure we aren't sinking right after the maiden launch.

Last picture late season pic from this December few days before she came out

Attachments

• Parker46.jpeg
    Parker46.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 624
  • Parker47.JPG
    Parker47.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 624
  • Parker48.jpg
    Parker48.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 624
Took me a while to dig these up, self-portraits taken by a digital cam on a kite.

Attachments

• Img_0172a.JPG
    Img_0172a.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 596
  • Img_0179crop.JPG
    Img_0179crop.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 596
That's Crazy ! 8)
My friend has a GO PRO camera
I think Ill try that this spring.... to funny

That’s my ghetto version of “trips”...haha. From my experience, the max one kicker can push this boat in a headsea is about 2’-3’ 10-15 knot winds. Rougher than that, you would have to work the steering wheel lock to lock just to keep a straight heading--preventing the use of the autopilot. With the twin kickers set wide apart, the boat tracks straight and powers over the waves like a 4x4 rock crawler. I had it working in 3’-5’ 20-25knot headsea with the autopilot and 4’-6’ waves manually.

Very interesting set up

im also interested in the camera used to take these pictures and how it works????

The pics was taken about 6 years ago way before the go-pro. I used a canon s45 with an underwater case. I had is mounted on a radio control rig that can pan & scan. Google "kite arial photograhpy" (kap) you'll see some serious hobiest taking some very cool pics.

Pmeggers, one of the reason for the kicker(s) is for emergency use is case the main engine breaks down--although I have gone 1000++ miles with just the kickers because they burn about 4-6mpg and is very relaxing with the autopilot.

Back