2320 Picture Thread

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-20111112-00327.jpg

end of 2011.....

dave

Here's my new to me as of friday 2006, yami 250 with 175 hrs. Pic from sea trial and towing it back to Washington from California yesterday.

20120120133812609.jpg

By QwikSticks at 2012-01-23

20120121103410628.jpg

By QwikSticks at 2012-01-23

QwikSticks said:
Here's my new to me as of friday 2006, yami 250 with 175 hrs. Pic from sea trial and towing it back to Washington from California yesterday.

Nice looking rig. Will we see you in LaPush for Grocery fishing this spring?

Any of you guys with the 2320 running a four blade prop with your motor? If so hows the controll I don't seem to have the controll I need

I run a 4 blade rev 4 on the 225 yami four stroke. I like it, I needed it because we are usually loaded very heavy and often run about 18-20 mph because of the sea state. Allows me to stay on plane at a much lower speed. Down side is lower economy when it gets rough and a bit lower top end speed. I had a prop guy take a bit of the pitch out when I needed it reworked and that has also helped when I am loaded with people and fishing gear.

The 4 blade will help with backing up, but the key to better control is to tilt the engine up so the prop wash goes under the boat intead of slamming against the transom.

On days when you have a stiff wind, are you keeping the PH windows open when trying to maneuver? That helps a lot as well with the windows closed it allows the wind to get up under the PH and move the boat around, leaving the windows open allows the wind to pass through.

I run a Rev 4, four blade, 17 pitch prop, all holes closed on a 250 Yamaha. It bites hard. The engine pulls it with no problem, smooth as glass.

Originally had a three blade 21 pitch.

Big improvement docking, low end and staying on plane at slow speeds.

As others have posted, trim engine up about three bars on the trim gauge. If wind is blowing hard open windows.

Took me a few times out to figure it out.

Also, use the pilot house to your advantage.
If you know the wind is going to grab it, realize that before you commit to any docking maneuver.

try and revive this thread, a few pics from over the summer and the start of fall

Attachments

• Parker51.jpg
    Parker51.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Parker52.JPG
    Parker52.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Parker53.JPG
    Parker53.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 467
Looking good!!

Few of mine taken at the start of the 2013 season