2320 Pilot

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marek

Reaction score
Have been looking at new boats for a few months now. I thought I wanted a center console then my 15 yr old son made me look at the 2320 and now I'm in love. The price is a bit more than what I want to spend and need to get the best deal possible or a nused one would be great. I have never seen a boat hold its value like the Parkers do. Would like to hear what the best deal you guys have seen or gotten on your boats. My only concern is the boat is only rated for 6 people , we have 5 kids and usually take out another couple or one or two of thier friends, Why is the rating so low and has anyone with a 2320 had more than 6 people on the boat and how did it handle? Thanks for any and all replies.

Hi, my friend ownes a 2320 parker. We always run 7-8 peaple on that boat the boat runs strong and smooth in rough water great fishing room and great price. A good pal of mine works at white water marine and gave me a good price on a 2820 xl with twin 250 4 strokes that makes me go 53mp. Give John Rachetta a call at 631-567-4040 the company is located on Long Island, NY. I was happy with the performance of my friends 2320 so I got one bigger. Tell John that James reffered you! He will hook you up.

Back