2320 Replacement Helm Seat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willyk9

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade the stock helm seat but don’t want to break the bank.

Any suggestions and anyone ever try a Springfield ladder back seat?

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I replaced my helm seat with a Parker ladderback seat from a 2520.
Was about $700.

Well worth the money.
Good luck

So I ended up purchasing a Springfield ladder back chair through Overton's on black Friday.

With the sale I got the package with chair, swivel/slide mount, and 18' pedestal for $329 out the door tax included and free shipping.

https://www.overtons.com/product/detail ... e&i=316826

Didn't need the pedestal but the package was cheaper than just the seat itself.

Took all of 3 seconds to remove the stock Parker seat and slide the new one on the existing pedestal.

Very happy with it so far!!

If anyone is local to the Long Island area and would like a stock regular Parker chair I would give it to them, just have to come pick it up.

I did the Springfield ladder back captains chair with the seaspension seat post. Much more comfortable than the stock set up. I also did a 'black friday' sale through west marine.
I now have my eye on the new Parker captains chair with the flip up bolster. Everything about this new set up is great except for the price.Over $1200. I'm confident I will be ordering one for my 2120 eventually.

I keep trying to explain to my wife that you can't put a price on fun. Unfortunately she's not convinced :)

Cheers,

Back