2320 SC New Boat Price

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill dolan

Reaction score
I'm shopping for a new 2320 SC and wanted to get an idea of what
the fair market price is?
Details on power and options would be appreciated for accuracey.
Thanks

I guess your buying from white water.I bought my 2006 there and paid with tax 58$Then outfitted with electonics,trailer,ect.Im sure you could do better out of state.Mine is up for sale if your interested.Boat shows new,no bottom paint,90hrs on 200 yam.Take a look and save yourself alot of money.Dealing with white water marine and money is not easy!Im in east islip.

Dealer in St. Pete blew one out (2007) for 43.5K this summer. The all day every day price in FL in 49K nicely equiped with f250, windlass, FW/SW washdown. Of course trailer and electronics extra.

jim

MSRP for a 2008 is in the low 60's.Your best deal in Fl. now would be the high side of the mid 50's plus,plus,plus.Thats with a Yamaha F250. I think grouper jim is thinking back 4 years ago or about :?: a dealer that is no longer with Parker.

I remember when houses and boats used to cost about the same. Realtors make 3 percent, boat dealers try to clip you for 30 percent if they can.

Doesn't sound fair to me. I'll pay a fair price and let the dealers make 4-5k off me, but 15k----not from me.

In economics class they teach a term called "elasticity" which in this case means you can sell more boats to motivated buyers for less profit but make more money in the long run, rather than try to hit a home run on every sale. Meaning you could sell 4 boats in week and make 20k profit, rather than sell one over-priced boat a month for 15k profit.

I guess in FL our boating season is nearly year round so dealerships can sell more boats than up north. They make less profit per boat but still having a decent profit at the end of the year.

jim

Back