23se storage cover + pics

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. John Deering

Reaction score
my new storage cover...special thanks to TomS and Kevin on the pic. posting training....its taken some time...thanks guys

Attachments

• John D's Boat Picures 007 (Custom).jpg
    John D's Boat Picures 007 (Custom).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 568
Nice looking cover Capt. How long does it take to put on? Any concerns with snow or ice? And lastly, please excuse me for asking, but what did it cost to make? The reason being is I have the same model boat, a 2004, and am looking for something like that. I keep my boat stored on my trailer during the summer and there are weeks straight I don't use my boat. Is it feasable to put on and off throughout the summer?

uncle matt, it takes about 10-15 minutes to install, cost is around $1300. No concerns with ice or snow....look at the deep angles/slopes. made of sunbrella, will last 15-20 yrs....i'm told. need to use a product called 303, every year or so sprayed on the fabric.

I see no problem with summer time use...it also has zippers on each side about mid-way down.

Thanks for the info Capt. I'm going to the Providence Boat show in a few weeks to price out a 25 DV pilot house. You know, just for ______ and giggles. My two foot itis kicked in this past summer while fishing for bft off of Chatham. If not, I may contact you for some more information if you don't mind.

Thanks again and Happy New Years!!!!!!!!

Back