• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

25 Parker Pilot house with Cobia tower & dual controls

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaginCajun

Reaction score
SOLD

Thank you for looking. She’s going to California

For Sale:

25 Parker with Cobia tower & dual controls
250 HP Yamaha 4 stroke with fly by wire controls to each control station
Hull is 1989, engine is 2008 installed in 2010 by previous owner. VIN or pic of engine decal provided upon request.
Rigged for diving, fishing & family fun
Bimini top, tank racks, out riggers (removed but included), spear gun rack, Armstrong bracket/dive platform with nice dive ladder
Hummingbird 898C w/ sidescan, Garmin MFD with a 600 W Airmar transducer (from old Furuno unit) and Garmin GT51transducer w/ downscan, side scan, structure scan & Chirp
115 gal fuel tank custom made and installed in 2010
Boat was gone through in 2010 by previous owner, deck removed, fuel tank replaced, wires & hoses replaced, Armstrong bracket added and (new) engine installed
Approx <1000 hrs on engine, serviced every 100 hrs. I use Amsoil fluids.
Includes Load Master trailer recently serviced with new torsion axles, brakes, and all lights (they even work). Tires in good condition.

Reason for selling, looking for bigger boat, changing family needs.

What can I say, the boat is rigged nicely for divers, fishing or a day on the water.

I've had as many as 4 divers & 2 bubble watchers with gear to 4 dives and 12 tanks and had room to spare. In my tenure boat was dry stored and most recently under a covered lift on the canal at my house.

Performance:
+2 mpg lightly loaded inside waters
~1.8 mpg 4 divers, 12 tanks, dive gear, coolers full of fish 1-2 ft seas, 25 mph @ 4400-4600 rpm

Asking Price: $29,999

Action shots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v64DhPw1_Vg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQMaGsABGFI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ltGoJe51Dc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_DV9ezy7AA

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_551e.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_551e.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 386
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5956.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5956.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 387
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6192.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6192.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 386
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f87.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f87.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 386
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f88.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f88.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 385
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_548c.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_548c.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 384
I can not speak for this boat however I can speak for this seller, and I have never met him in person. Back in 2015 I purchased his 1997 2320 and he was very easy to work with and I feel very honest about the boat. I live In Maryland and bought his boat site unseen, just by conversing with him and he took some great pictures for me to look at and to answer all my questions. Any questions or problems I had he took care of. I had it delivered up here and it was exactly as I thought it would be and was a very fair price. Also, he sent with the boat, every receipt of every install, maintenance, troubleshooting, electronics ... everything he ever did to the boat. Very well organized usually means well taken care of.

Good luck with the sale RaginCajun

MadGar":28d66whw said:
I can not speak for this boat however I can speak for this seller, and I have never met him in person. Back in 2015 I purchased his 1997 2320 and he was very easy to work with and I feel very honest about the boat. I live In Maryland and bought his boat site unseen, just by conversing with him and he took some great pictures for me to look at and to answer all my questions. Any questions or problems I had he took care of. I had it delivered up here and it was exactly as I thought it would be and was a very fair price. Also, he sent with the boat, every receipt of every install, maintenance, troubleshooting, electronics ... everything he ever did to the boat. Very well organized usually means well taken care of.

Good luck with the sale RaginCajun

Thank you very much for the kind words MadGar. You as well were the perfect buyer and fantastic to work with. I sure hope the boat is treating you well up north. I need to poke around your profile to see what you've done to the old girl.

Best,

Todd

Back