• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

25 Parker Pilothouse; 225 Etec, Loadrite Trailer - Exc. Cond

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoodChance

Reaction score
FS : 1988 Parker 25 Pilot House, 2007 Etec 225 under warranty until January 2014 and Loadrite Galvanized 64 Roller Trailer

Entire Boat was completely updated/refit in 2011 in to include: New Awlgrip Paint on entire hull, cabin and interior including inside cabin. New fuel hoses, new throttle/shift cables, new electrical system, new aluminium brightwork to include 7-hold rocket launcher and cabin grab rails. Twin operating stations with full functions at both stations. Seastar hydraulic steering with no leaks. New Bennett Trim tabs measuring 24x9". FlowScan fuel-consumption meter also included. New rubrail installed March 2011.

Electronics include a Raymarine C-120 Multifunction 12" Display, DSM 300 Sonar, Raystar 125 and Airmar b-60 tru-hull transducer. Raymarine VHF radio. Furuno radar also included mounted on SeaStrut post.

Motor is a 2007 MY and currently has 151 operating hours. Motor has recently been serviced (6/2011) and has no issues at all. Under warranty until January 2014.

Lewmar anchor windlass with custom built pulpit. New aluminium Bomar hatch in cockpit. New Bomar day-hatch in forepeak.

Inside cabin has a beautiful, custom-built port-side mahogany table with seating for 2-3. Bunks in forepeak with sleeping for 2.

Trailer can go anywhere in the US today. Not a new trailer (2004) but in excellent condition. Made a 1,000mile trip October 2010 and can easily travel again.

Performance (honest numbers): Cruises at 22-24mph at 3800rpm and burning 10-11gph (per FlowScan) and 26-28mph at 4200rpm.

Great family boat or hardcore fishing vessel. I've had this boat 60miles offshore on many occassions.

If you are getting ready to spend $80 to 90k on a new Parker, you should seriously take a look at this package. The boat shows better than new and includes many features not available on a new boat.

$32k OBO

You know...I have a parker so I'm not in the market for another one.
You talked up your boat and gear so much I would like to see what it looks like.
I'm not going to waste your time and ask for pictures when I'm not a buyer.
In closing...a picture is worth a thousand stripers or something to that effect.
~smittles

Smittles1179":2p9vqdp1 said:
You know......a picture is worth a thousand stripers or something to that effect.
~smittles

I think it goes, when you've seen one stripper you've seen them all. :)

Back