2510 - 2005 Wing Window Info

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reefrunner

Reaction score
Looking for portside wing window which is part of the windshield or any information on who made the windshield. Any help would be much appreciated. Existing wing window disappeared, most likely went overboard.

Don’t have a pic. It is the small forward corner opening window on both port & starboard sides of the windshield assembly. It pushes out when opened, much like the old car windows. Hope this helps.

Check “Diamond Sea Glaze”,
I looked into changing my windshield years ago and if I remember correctly someone said they made Parker windows.
Good luck

Thanks for the suggestion. I am posting this to help a fellow Parker owner that does not use a computer. He called Diamond Sea Glaze, said they were very nice to deal with but it was not their product.

Thanks for the suggestion. I am posting this to help a fellow Parker owner that does not use a computer. He called Diamond Sea Glaze, said they were very nice to deal with but it was not their product.
Diamond Sea Glaze makes the forward, opening windows on most of the 'newer' pilot house models. Not for the 2510. (And yes, the people at Diamond Sea Glaze are a pleasure to deal with; I also ordered door-dogs through Diamond Sea Glaze and they were very helpful in helping me get them to the US via US/Canadian Customs). Taylor-Made makes a lot of the side and back windows for the pilot-houses, and some others; possibly the 2510. (The are a PITA to deal with; I've posted some videos with the humorous yet sickly dealings with Taylor-Made... in short, when there is a problem with Taylor-Made, they won't even admit that their windows, are their windows! Even after showing them their etched-in Taylor-Made logo on the windows! ☺)...

Last edited:
Back