2510 what you seeing for speed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cap10joe

Reaction score
Hey Guys sorry for all the questions,
Whay you guys seeing for ideal crusie rpm and speed. Motor size, type.

@~4k I am seeing about 24mph on twin 200 ox66's this is per the yami gauge I have not installed the electronics yet. Does that sound right? This is full of fuel and 500lbs of passengers.

No I did not go out by myself.

That sounds reasonable. I have a 2510 with twin F150s. I was out a couple of days ago on my shakedown cruise. With 200 gal of fuel, 14 gal of fresh water, and 400 lbs of people, plus misc fishing gear, I was able to do 35 mph at 5200 rpms. At that speed I was burning 20 gph. I normally don't cruise at that speed. Normally I am at 4200 rpms and am running around 24 mph. All reading from Yamaha gauges.

That sounds slow.....i have 2520 with 200 Yammi 2-strokes and will see 30mph at 3800 rpm. This is with the engines moderately trimmed up.

My yami gauge was wrong way wrong. I got all my electronics on the boat and according to my GPS it is doing about 27kts at 3900 rpms. This probably means the fuel mgmt gauge was wrong also when it cakculated my gallons per hr.

Back