2520 Coaming bolsters

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric_1

Reaction score
Looking for Coaming bolsters for our 2520. Not wanting sea deck or anything like that - upholstered vinyl, preferably hung on by clips. Any ideas where I can have them made? Thanks

Should we start by guessing where you live?
[/QUOTE
Just reaching out to a LOT of CPer's....
Where you 'are ' is helpful on many levels. There's a spot in the 'info' place for 'location'....
I for one find in interesting to see where the ClassicParker people are from, just from a curiosity stand point. It's also helpful for those looking 'sell local', those looking for 'local knowledge', those looking to see certain Parkers 'in person' before buying one, or those looking to take a 'test ride' on a Parker from a CP'er who might be close by....
One other great advantage to showing 'location' is what happened to me a few weeks ago. A fellow CP'er stopped by my home while he was on a 'cruise' through eastern North Carolina. It gave me the opportunity to meet him and his crew, and to get to see his awesome Parker 2520 in person, and to post a short video of his boat to my Youtube channel.... for me, that was great on many levels....

Last edited:
Back